Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Austin Peay

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 03, 2016, 06:29:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

daprospecta

Danny J

Quote from: daprospecta on December 03, 2016, 08:14:52 pm
He's like a more powerful B.J. Young.
HA!!! Made the same comment to someone else just a few minutes ago

Cornfed Pig

PonderinHog

Stepped on the ball.  Walking it off, I hope.

Cornfed Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

phadedhawg

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 03, 2016, 08:17:48 pm
Mos3s!

Aye!!!  Not the shot he should be looking for but hey...if it goes in it's a good shot

Cornfed Pig

Dang, Moses was gettin hot from three, and MA benches him

daprospecta

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Cornfed Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogimus Prime

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Hope we can finally clear the bench and another thing, Trey is playing very efficient basketball right now.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Fighting hard for offensive rebounds tonight.  Love it

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Great pass from Beard to Thompson for the jam

daprospecta

phadedhawg

That was a wicked fake by Beard to get that pass into Thompson. 

HouSwine

phadedhawg

One thing I've noticed tonight.  The officials are really letting them play.  I wish they always called the game like this.

Cornfed Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Hazen couldn't finish at the rim.  That would have been awesome.  Good effort though!

HoopS

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 03, 2016, 08:31:10 pm
Hazen couldn't finish at the rim.  That would have been awesome.  Good effort though!
I so badly wanted to type "release the Brachen" but oh well.

Danny J

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 03, 2016, 08:28:33 pm
One thing I've noticed tonight.  The officials are really letting them play.  I wish they always called the game like this.
That will change quick enough...sad to say

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!