Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Mount Saint Mary's

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 28, 2016, 06:23:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Line Up:

Beard
Thomas
Hannahs
Watkins
Kingsley

A bit of a change up this week from previous games.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

And another sparse, no, sparsley crowd for tonights game

THUNDER!

daprospecta

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogman99

Quote from: daprospecta on November 28, 2016, 07:05:52 pm
We look sloppy. VERY SLOPPY!

Nothing new, defense has made zero adjustments since the last game. Same ole switching and giving up easy layups and open threes.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rawker

One huge problem that's affected how the entire defense works is that Kingsley is having a VERY poor start to the year.  He is not offering the necessary help on either side of the court so far this season.

donbro

Please Mike send Hannah to the second team and start Barford and Beard together. The offense will flow so much better

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Hate to say but Hannahs needs to move to first man off the bench.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogman99

Quote from: Rawker on November 28, 2016, 07:12:57 pm
One huge problem that's affected how the entire defense works is that Kingsley is having a VERY poor start to the year.  He is not offering the necessary help on either side of the court so far this season.

It's because of the switching defensive style CMA wants. I really wish that would change and see how things go. It would make a world of difference.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

donbro

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TheRazorback500

We shoot too fast-don't establish offensive rhythm.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rawker

I've already said this to much ridicule, but from what I've seen from the first game, I'd rather have Thompson over Kingsley until MK shows me something.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rawker

This is a tremendously inexperienced lineup right now.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

donbro

Quote from: Rawker on November 28, 2016, 07:22:33 pm
I've already said this to much ridicule, but from what I've seen from the first game, I'd rather have Thompson over Kingsley until MK shows me something.
I agree. He let the press clippings get into his head. He is playing terrible on the offensive side of the ball

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Goaltending on a nonshooting foul?  Don't see that every day.