Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is going to be the worst year for the Hogs since Bielema's first season.

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 30, 2017, 09:17:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:39:57 pm
You're life must be in the ditch given that you are still focused on losing a bet from 5 years ago. If you are in need of funds, please private message me and tell me how much you need and I will make you a loan.
at what interest rate? LOL

Porkchop#1

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 01, 2017, 05:38:39 pm
No but its refreshing to see others with the same issues especially LSU. They have no excuses.Poor QB play, horrible O n D lines. That recruit we recruited, Devin White shud have been a RB. He was OK as a highschool LB but mighty troy fooled him all nite he looked lost.
I saw one play where he got manhandled and pancaked, flat on his back.

onebadrubi

Quote from: sowmonella on September 30, 2017, 10:41:41 pm
When was the last Razorback home game you attended? I'm curious because you have such a negative attitude about the Hogs. Do you come on this board just to troll and to try and piss off real Hog fans? I don't understand why anyone enjoys being a message board prick.

He's a troll.  He's here because things aren't trending up at the greatest pace, so he comes here to troll and get joy from it because his life is that sad. He also says lanny asked him after the tcu game to come back and post some more here, which if true is sad, because this guy (HIM) is such a pathetic troll here. Maybe it's to stir the pot for a reaction

onebadrubi

Quote from: Stephenkingrzrbackfan1 on October 01, 2017, 08:20:43 pm
I love when I'm reading and someone decides to post this, like the fans who don't go to the games aren't even part of the fan base.....even though we spend just as much money on the merchandise and invest just as much time watching the games at home as they do in the stands......at least we save money on tickets rather than paying to see a second half shut-down every week........

The poster you quoted was responding to a guy that said he didn't even watch the game yesterday... let that sink in.

Nice first post too...

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 01, 2017, 07:40:37 pm
I saw one play where he got manhandled and pancaked, flat on his back.
I was referring more to him being out of position and late to the mix. Seemed to not read the push. I just thought of him as a huge power back with speed. Him running right off center or guard is terrifying as an opponent.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 01, 2017, 08:27:05 pm
I was referring more to him being out of position and late to the mix. Seemed to not read the push. I just thought of him as a huge power back with speed. Him running right off center or guard is terrifying as an opponent.
Oh I bad, bad bad wanted DW to be a Razorback, as a running back.  And really thought we'd get him, made it a tough decision for the guy.  Think it would have been in his best interest too.

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 01, 2017, 08:36:57 pm
Oh I bad, bad bad wanted DW to be a Razorback, as a running back.  And really thought we'd get him, made it a tough decision for the guy.  Think it would have been in his best interest too.
I'll always believe there was some LSU juju  involved in his decision based on the trouble he got into wit the young lady. Just guessing though.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Boarcephus

Quote from: Mo_Better_Hogs on October 01, 2017, 09:23:04 pm
All I can say is it's good to have the old Hog-in-Memphis back.

Agreed. I get a kick out of HiM.  He's right more than is wrong when it comes to the hogs  and he has a way of bringing out the "best" in some posters. 😄
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:05:37 pm
I predict Allen will be lost to injury for the season against either Alabama or Auburn and versus both, our offense will not get 150 yards of total offense. It will be a 20+ point win for both of them over Arkansas. We are D2 relative to their talent.
I missed this prediction by 1 game. Allen basically lost for the year in yesterday's game (if he plays again this year, he'll hurt us more than help us due to health of shoulder), stats are horrible for this year so far, and Hogs lost by 20+ points. Missed all of that by 1 game. Ark's talent level and coaching talent well off that of SC's.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:17:58 pm
The Hogs will likely begin the SEC season 0-5. By far the best opportunities for wins are Hogs' last 3 games...LSU, Miss St, and Missouri. If the Hogs win those or at least the last 2, how many will say the Razorbacks are on the upswing?

Reality is, the SEC is down and the Hogs beating the worst Miss St team in a decade and the worst Missouri team EVER is not any notable achievement. 

Playing to a tie in the 2nd half against the Aggies at home says much. Scored 14 and allowed 14. This is New Mexico State, a team that should not be within 4 TD's of Arkansas.

I am adjusting my pre-season prediction of 6-6 and 3-5 to 5-7 and 2-6.
Posted this after the NM St win. 0-5 start in SEC is baked in the cake now, boys.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Potosihog

We will not beat LSU, MSU, or MO unless we have major improvement.  They are al improving while we are not.  That is a sign of poor coaching.