Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

just a weird finish... from tied to blowout. that fluke 3 by mizzou killed us

Started by exit19, January 28, 2014, 08:05:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

exit19

on the kickout.

rebounding was our Achilles heel but overall just a weird game.  it was so close for so long and then pow - nearly double digit loss

arkansaspanic

it is amazing how many "fluke" threes are hit against us.  At some point you just have to call it what it is - poor perimeter defense. 

The Hogfather

WPS007

Quote from: arkansaspanic on January 28, 2014, 08:10:02 pm
it is amazing how many "fluke" threes are hit against us.  At some point you just have to call it what it is - poor perimeter defense.

Exactly, and missery has better shooters we need guys that can consistently knock down threes and a go to guy 

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Hogman2

These are NOT fluke threes!  Their shooters are unguarded and they can shoot! poor defense......again!

CallThemHawgs!

Fluke? Its always a fluke...

When you suck, "fluke" trash happens against you... get over it

latrops

Quote from: WPS007 on January 28, 2014, 08:12:52 pm
Exactly, and missery has better shooters we need guys that can consistently knock down threes and a go to guy

We thought Bell and Wade could do that, but both are pretty much useless now.  We got Madden for one more year, and Qualls' offensive game is slowly developing.  If Portis can take the next step and Beard can hit the ground running, things should be a little better next year.  The only thing of real value that we lose is Clarke, and hopefully Harris can better fill those shoes next season.

Tigerloather

Quote from: arkansaspanic on January 28, 2014, 08:10:02 pm
I agree.  We are out of position way too much to call it a fluke.
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity - Frank Leahy

99toLife

Quote from: elkhog on January 28, 2014, 08:13:40 pm
Fluke 3?  What's so fluke about it?

It's only a Fluke when the other team makes one. For us it's awesome shooting.

hogsanity

Its not a fluke when players are left wide open over and over and over and over. ...........
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

code red

Quote from: exit19 on January 28, 2014, 08:05:41 pm
on the kickout.

rebounding was our Achilles heel but overall just a weird game.  it was so close for so long and then pow - nearly double digit loss

Its called finishing...and we have no clue.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou