Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just my perspective

Started by MasterChiefHog, December 05, 2012, 01:34:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterChiefHog

Coach Search - When Coach B was announced, I don't recall one single person, with or without a source, mentioning him. Feel like I wasted 8 months on the coaching search forum. Okay it was fun...and Gruden is still holding out on us.

Jeff Long - I like him. I liked Bobby P and what he did for us. I like Mike Anderson and watching the Hogs get after OU last night. I liked he brought JLS to let the assistant's run the show within their expertise. Yeap, it was FUBAR, but if you recall, Vegas odds on the Hogs hardly dropped when CBP was fired. We had the pieces in place.

Offense - seemed to sputter and Paul P looked like he was confused at times. I have no idea why we ran some of the plays we did when we did it.

Defense - well, who knew the D Cord would sit in the stands during the game and eat popcorn instead of being on the field coaching? A solid head coach would have corrected that immediately.

Running game - I know it sputtered as well, injuries, etc.. but that happens in all programs. JW looks to be a hauss and towards the end, DJ had the heart of Lion. It was great to watch them.

Before we hired Coach B, I used to watch WIS football. Loved the smash mouth style of play. I like what he brings to the table for us. Completely different than anything we've had in the past.

I don't think we kick a field goal on the 1 foot line again and I'm thankful for that.

It's a great time to be a hog fan. We get to watch a scrappy Hog basketball team get after it this year, Hog baseball will go back to Omaha, and then September kicks of with Coach B here and something to prove in the SEC. Let's enjoy this moment. It's going to be a fun ride for us all.

Just my thoughts. WPS!
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.