Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

15.5 pt under dogs. I know it's old news but....

Started by HawgTrough, February 27, 2015, 09:10:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgTrough

Are my fellow hogvillians as pissed as me? I threw a hundred on it
WPS

Arazorbackguy1

The question should be, if we lose by the line, how will Hogville react?
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

root_hawg

HawgTrough

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 27, 2015, 09:20:14 pm
The question should be, if we lose by the line, how will Hogville react?

Meh. I'll be upset for about an hour
WPS

maggiesue

About right....home court, #1 team in country who happens to be undefeated and 10 deep......what would you expect the line to be?  Wouldn't touch this line on the Hogs.

ra2ford

A hundred huh? 

Big commit, sure you want put you whole week paycheck on it?

elksnort

It's appropriate. 

We aren't sneaking up on them.  They have more talent. We beat them twice last year. 

Do the math.

Tusks

The hogs have won 3 in a row.....you don't go undefeated against blue.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

micali

So it was Ole Miss that took them to OT and one other team was within one at the end, and both were SEC schools.  If OM can do it why not us? I wonder what the spread was for the OM game?  It couldn't be worse than 15.5. 
Why does everyone think we can't hang with Big blue?  I think we can and if we do win it will be by no more than 3 pts. 
So to answer the OP, yes it pisses me off! I don't understand it. 

ZERO

Of course we CAN, but it's foolish to think we'll continue to, without fail, defeat a team with vastly superior talent that competes for the NC each and every year. Our three in a row is respectable, but also due to overachieving. We could win, and it'll be sweet if we do, but don't set yourself up to get pissed off all night.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

PORKULATOR

I like foolishness. Sign me up, screw it, I'm taking the Hogs by 7.
Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Fayettechill14

Quote from: micali on February 27, 2015, 10:47:36 pm
So it was Ole Miss that took them to OT and one other team was within one at the end, and both were SEC schools.  If OM can do it why not us? I wonder what the spread was for the OM game?  It couldn't be worse than 15.5. 
Why does everyone think we can't hang with Big blue?  I think we can and if we do win it will be by no more than 3 pts. 
So to answer the OP, yes it pisses me off! I don't understand it.

Kentucky completely overlooked Ole Miss. They won't overlook us. If we win we'll have beaten the best version of them.

hoglady

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on February 27, 2015, 11:31:19 pm
Kentucky completely overlooked Ole Miss. They won't overlook us. If we win we'll have beaten the best version of them.

Yep.
I'm with Bill Ingram on this one.
He's been saying for a while now - we won't see the Kentucky team that played Ole Miss, A&M and LSU. We'll be playing the Kentucky team that slaughtered Kansas. He said today on the radio - Kentucky will come out from the jump throwing haymakers - no fooling around with them thinking they can coast to win this one. We just have to be ready for it.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

cosmodrum

The money is usually pretty close. They missed it by 1 last game. Tamu covered. 
Go away, batin'

hview

I loved the hogs, but this could get ugly. The Hogs had better shoot a high percentage, if not it could get out of hand quickly.

Beaverfever

Vegas definitely seems to be thinking Kentucky is going to show up ready to prove a point.  They've been coasting for awhile and finally have a game to get up for. 

hawgwild child

Pissed or not, vegas knows what there doing.   They have more info/inside info than this whole board combined

hawginbigd1

popcornhog

Quote from: HawgTrough on February 27, 2015, 09:10:16 pm
Are my fellow hogvillians as pissed as me? I threw a hundred on it

To win or cover? What service do you use?
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: hawgwild child on February 28, 2015, 02:03:20 am
Pissed or not, vegas knows what there doing.   They have more info/inside info than this whole board combined
WPS

Hogfaniam

Quote from: ZERO on February 27, 2015, 11:05:09 pm
Of course we CAN, but it's foolish to think we'll continue to, without fail, defeat a team with vastly superior talent that competes for the NC each and every year. Our three in a row is respectable, but also due to overachieving. We could win, and it'll be sweet if we do, but don't set yourself up to get pissed off all night.

Didn't know your could win a natty through the NIT...
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"