Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Couple possessions from playing for first

Started by Rawker, February 26, 2015, 10:22:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rawker

It's never a fun exercise to think about what might have been but, there are just a couple of shots this whole season that keep Saturday's game from being a game for first place.  I'm not necessarily talking about anything that happened to the Hogs, even though the screw-job by Hampton prevented us from having a record of 13-2 right now.  If you look at Kentucky, they were one missed shot by Ole Miss, another OT escape at ATM, and a missed shot by LSU from also being 12-3 right now.  If you add "the call" @FL to those UK games, that's a total of 1-1.5 seconds from the whole season that could have made it where UK NEEDS to beat the Hogs just to tie for first.  Just sayin'.  1-1.5 seconds.

popcornhog

Also, if the US hadn't joined WWII, they might be speaking German in Paris.
WPS

Hoggish1

Quote from: popcornhog on February 26, 2015, 10:45:24 pm

What about the Germans bombing us at Pearl Harbor?

MountieDawg

What if Missouri and Georgia had mad a few free throws....  IFs and BUTS were candy and nuts... We would all have a Merry Christmas!
SEC!

Rawker

Quote from: MountieDawg on February 27, 2015, 02:09:58 pm
What if Missouri and Georgia had mad a few free throws....  IFs and BUTS were candy and nuts... We would all have a Merry Christmas!

Okay, my point, jackasses, is that Arkansas is not playing Gandolf the White and Jesus Christ.  UK is just 1-2 seconds away from having the same record.  Hogs have just as much of a chance to beat them as they do of beating the Hogs.  It just depends on what kind of day the Hogs have.  They could have a good shooting day, or go on one of their 6-7 minute droughts, and that would be that.

WhewPig

Quote from: Rawker on February 27, 2015, 02:15:53 pm
Okay, my point, jackasses, is that Arkansas is not playing Gandolf the White and Jesus Christ.  UK is just 1-2 seconds away from having the same record.  Hogs have just as much of a chance to beat them as they do of beating the Hogs.  It just depends on what kind of day the Hogs have.  They could have a good shooting day, or go on one of their 6-7 minute droughts, and that would be that.
I like turtles

WorfHog

Quote from: popcornhog on February 26, 2015, 10:45:24 pm

They made a huge mistake when they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Danny J

Quote from: Hoggish1 on February 27, 2015, 02:04:30 pm
What about the Germans bombing us at Pearl Harbor?
It wasn't the Germans......it was the Russians.

Pork Twain

I thought the Italians assassinated a Hawaiian prince and his bride
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/