Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With Ole Miss losing Tonight...

Started by colbs, February 25, 2015, 10:33:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colbs

Arkansas only needs 1 win out of next games to lock up the second seed in the SEC tourney?  Is this right?  Because we would have the tie breaker over A&M and I read somewhere that we would have the tie breaker over Ole Miss.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: colbs on February 25, 2015, 10:33:56 pm
Arkansas only needs 1 win out of next games to lock up the second seed in the SEC tourney?  Is this right?  Because we would have the tie breaker over A&M and I read somewhere that we would have the tie breaker over Ole Miss.
I believe that is correct and I think if either of those teams lose a game then we clinch 2nd place. It's a great feeling being the 2nd best team in the SEC and not anyone really nipping at our heels.

Rawker

Quote from: BBsTheMan on February 25, 2015, 10:37:53 pm
I believe that is correct and I think if either of those teams lose a game then we clinch 2nd place. It's a great feeling being the 2nd best team in the SEC and not anyone really nipping at our heels.

The Universe has righted itself.

Danny J

Quote from: colbs on February 25, 2015, 10:33:56 pm
Correct....one win and we win second place. Hopefully we can win 2 of the next 3. Going to be tough playing back to back on the road again then come back home to a LSU team that has their guards playing better.

Now....if aTm and Ole Miss both win out and we only win one game then there is a three way tie. Now....we really need that one win to be against LSU if nothing else because I believe the tiebreaker will go to records against the next 4 teams on the list. Now Ole Miss has to go to LSU whereas we get them at home. I also believe aTm will win out. Their toughest game will be at UF. Ole Miss also has to go to Bama. They could go undefeated but not real likely.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra