Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Billy Kennedy Post Game

Started by rzrbackramsfan, February 25, 2015, 04:52:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Has anybody found a video of this? If so would you care to share?

PigDaddyKane

The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

PORKULATOR

For as intimidated as he Bk looked the first 10 minutes of that game, you'd think he knows who our players are.
Madsen started the game with a deep 3?!? Really... Madsen?
If we play them in the tourney, I hope Rashad has 25 points and 10 assists against them. BK may remember Madden THEN!
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

rzrbackramsfan

Thanks fir posting.  It's nice to hear he thought bwa was an intimidating environment.

Potosihog

Refreshing to hear a coach give the respect to the other team.  It is a rare occurrence these days.

nextlevel

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 25, 2015, 05:12:20 pm
For as intimidated as he Bk looked the first 10 minutes of that game, you'd think he knows who our players are.
Madsen started the game with a deep 3?!? Really... Madsen?
If we play them in the tourney, I hope Rashad has 25 points and 10 assists against them. BK may remember Madden THEN!

You do know he has Parkinson's Disease?

Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

intelligence

Quote from: nextlevel on February 25, 2015, 08:08:22 pm
You do know he has Parkinson's Disease?
I was wondering what was with his perplexed look in the opening minutes of the first half.