Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alandise Harris Radio Interview A Must Hear

Started by chiefhawg, February 25, 2015, 02:01:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3of5-2

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Polecat

Yikes........Ferrall sounds like he's choking himself with an X-box controller during the interview. I guess that's his shtick
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

phadedhawg

Love Harris, he broke it down.  Didn't flinch away from what he did wrong in the game.

azhog10

That guy sounds awful! Holy cow he can't be serious with that voice.

k.c.hawg

Dude sounds like he snorted a pound of Meth last week. God Bless him.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

All Bleed Red

That is hilarious.  Dude missed his calling in the WWE !!

Polecat

He also called Moses Kingsley "Moses Malone". Not sure if he was making a comparison or just screwed up his name
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

bkjbearcat

Love Scott Ferrall. Shake it up!

He was great in Big Fan.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

SPAL

Not a shtick, that is his everyday voice. Been listening to him for a while.

rlejeune

Quote from: Polecat on February 25, 2015, 03:30:15 pm
He also called Moses Kingsley "Moses Malone". Not sure if he was making a comparison or just screwed up his name

I don't he got his name wrong.  I think he was saying "Moses alone got 3 blocks"

LL COOL HOG

gmarv

lookout kenlucky your just another game. alandise did a nice job on the interview.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: LL COOL HOG on February 25, 2015, 04:05:13 pm
I couldn't listen to that!

I need to hear something more mellow now. Think I'll go outside and fire up my chainsaw.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Craig O Squeal

Craig O Squeal

PigDaddyKane

Bobby is wicked great.  He's beat out one of the top 50 players in the history of the NBA.  Won a World Championship with the 76ers.  Does that mean Qualls is his Dr J?
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Adam Stokes

I tried listening for the first minute and couldn't take it anymore.

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Ray Piggers

Good interview from Alandise.

These guys won't lose focus like that the rest of the year
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

hoglady

Quit focusing on the guy asking the questions.
Be happy he's giving us some exposure and wondering why we are getting overlooked.
Alandise did a wonderful job. So calm, polite, focused and well spoken.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ICEman

He sounded a bit like this guy from Christmas Vacation.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

WardamnHOGGLE

His show is actually very good.  Pretty funny too.

Cresthog

Is this for real?

How does this dude even have a website?

Cresthog

His first comment "Thank You."

LMAO HAHAHAHA.

Pigasaurus

I used to listen to this guy do an overnite radio show out of LA.  Unless there are two people with that voice.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Hoggish1

Yeah that was hilarious. wait, maybe not...

MissippHog

Yes, Ferrall's voice takes some getting used to.  He has always ran a pretty good show though.

BadHog

Quote from: Cresthog on February 25, 2015, 07:40:13 pm
His first comment "Thank You."

LMAO HAHAHAHA.

His second comment "thank you" with a pause. I was thinking Marshawn Lynch there for a second! HA!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Pigliophile

Ferrel, reminds me of a bullfrog who has smoked one too many.

Harris gave a nice interview though. I'm glad he has bought into playing hard defense. I loved the quote "just get out, get blocked shots, get rebounds, and run. Get easy baskets." That is hog ball and these players are getting it.

Dude is a 1,000 point scorer in his career and he's talking about the 4 blocked shots he had!

Rawland Watson

Quote from: WardamnHOGGLE on February 25, 2015, 07:08:57 pm
His show is actually very good.  Pretty funny too.

+1 I agree I couldn't stand him at first listening here in Dallas but it took me about a month or two and I got use to him and he's real funny got a nice niche going.
hard work and dedication

Hogfly

I remember the first time I heard Ferrall as well.  I couldn't believe the guy had a show on the radio of all things. His voice is insane.

As others said, though, his show is actually pretty good. I don't listen to much sports radio except on my commute, but I used to do some driving at night and would listen to Ferrall.

Cresthog

Quote from: BadHog on February 25, 2015, 08:43:36 pm
His second comment "thank you" with a pause. I was thinking Marshawn Lynch there for a second! HA!

Exactly my thoughts.

Harris cracks me up.

booogaga

Was that dude sick or something? I had to stop the interview. I will never know what Alandise had to say. I could not listen any longer to that guys voice. Sounded like a goat being raped by a chainsaw.
GO HOGS!

WorfHog

Quote from: booogaga on February 26, 2015, 08:40:44 am
Was that dude sick or something? I had to stop the interview. I will never know what Alandise had to say. I could not listen any longer to that guys voice. Sounded like a goat being raped by a chainsaw.

Insert aggie goat joke