Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Highlights from all 11 wins vs. Kentucky

Started by Jborohog09, February 25, 2015, 11:32:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Now that we can finally focus on the Wildcats, here are the highlights of every single win over Kentucky to get you pumped.  Enjoy!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Favorite was 94. They were up 15 and going crazy! What a performance by us to come back and end their big home winning streak for the second time in a row.

Polecat

Kinda tragic that there were zero wins between 2001 and 2011. Tells the tale about where our program was in those years
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Tusks

yeah that's what I noticed......10 years without a win but 4 in 4 years and 3 in a row.  WPS
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

PORKULATOR

Quote from: tusked on February 25, 2015, 12:33:56 pm
yeah that's what I noticed......10 years without a win but 4 in 4 years and 3 in a row.  WPS
I was at Pelphreys win against UK. That was my daughters first hog basketball game. It was good, but the two from last year and the one from Super Bowl Sunday 95' are my favorites.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

chiti66

hogsanity

watching the games pre 2000 and then those afterwards just reminded me how much better played college bball was 2 decades ago.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

choppedporkextrasauce

JONAS

My favorite was the 1992.  That was our first trip to Rupp.

AWHAWG

Quote from: Jborohog09 on February 25, 2015, 11:32:02 am
Now that we can finally focus on the Wildcats, here are the highlights of every single win over Kentucky to get you pumped.  Enjoy!

Thanks enjoyed them all. Also enjoyed the cotton bowl bonus!! It lets you see/know that they are clearly beatable. Let's do this! Get healed up Qualls and no stomach aches

clew

Pure as the dawn

High Octane Hog

Quote from: Polecat on February 25, 2015, 12:11:20 pm
Kinda tragic that there were zero wins between 2001 and 2011. Tells the tale about where our program was in those years
Awww, yes...the lost decade. I vaguely remember this. It seems there was some overachieving and some warrior bleeding going on. Oh, and there was some free pizza floating around.

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

micali

Let's do this! This will be one game I won't be nervous for.  As its been said before, it's house money.

Whoopigsooie

watch the 9:40 mark on the 02/10/1993 match up! Sure miss what they guy brought to the table every game!!!!