Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1st Half Hogs give UK a game. 2nd Half Hogs get routed by 40

Started by josh_sec33, February 25, 2015, 10:02:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

josh_sec33

The question now of course is which half shows up in Rupp?

Go Hogs! Love this team. Hiccups and near train wrecks and all.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

revolution

Are you on crack?  LOL!

I will be disappointed if Hogs lose by 15+.  If we stay within striking distance and hold it below 15, that's acceptable.  Or if we get down 20 but then cut it to single digits and lose by less than 15, that's okay.

But gotta root for the win!  Like old times!  GO HOGS!

Razorback_Mack

We could play our worst 40 minutes of the year and not get beat by 40.

lc480

Big blue got the best car salesman' ops I mean coach that money can buy. He a slime ball with hair. I hope they catch  his sleazy a-- like the last 2 schools he coached.

razorson

GuvHog

If the Hogs can start playing whole games like they did in the first half last night on a consistent basis........Look Out!!!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Dugann

We will win this game.  I do feel however if we win this game we slip up at SC
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

jbigs77

Quote from: razorson on February 25, 2015, 11:33:28 am
1st. half '94-95ish ,2nd half 2013ish
I think that the kind of balls we play with makes a difference. Some balls have a different texture. Does anyone know what kind of balls Kentucky has? Seems the balls we have work good for us at home. Some balls are hard to play with. I think we use Nike.

ldfergu

The positive to choking in the second half last night is that it gives Coach A a teaching tool for the week. You must play a complete game to beat Kentucky. 

I'd love to see this be a slugfest to the finish

philobeddoe

Based on what I saw last night, It would be hard for me to argue with the OP

TomBigBeeHog

too much hyperbole in the OP for a serious response but I will wager that we will not get out scored by 40 in either half.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

choppedporkextrasauce

Rawker

hammer66

If we play 40 min against Kentucky like we did in the 1st half of A&M, we will destroy Kentucky, by 20+. We would destroy any college team playing that well.

usf15cc

Quote from: lc480 on February 25, 2015, 11:32:48 am
Big blue got the best car salesman' ops I mean coach that money can buy. He a slime ball with hair. I hope they catch  his sleazy a-- like the last 2 schools he coached.
Don't you mean USED car saleman. He will be caught at some point.

azhog10

BadHog

Quote from: Dugann on February 25, 2015, 11:57:03 am
We will win this game.  I do feel however if we win this game we slip up at SC

No way that happens if we win on Saturday!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Hog Villager

Quote from: jbigs77 on February 25, 2015, 04:28:34 pm
I think that the kind of balls we play with makes a difference. Some balls have a different texture. Does anyone know what kind of balls Kentucky has? Seems the balls we have work good for us at home. Some balls are hard to play with. I think we use Nike.

So much fun to be had with this post...
"I may live in a bubble, but it's my bubble and it's painted Hog Red"

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: jbigs77 on February 25, 2015, 04:28:34 pm
I think the reporter said that we had bigger balls than A&M did, but the Aggies played with someone else's bigger balls for practice. It's just a matter of preference. All I know is for the first 20 minutes the Aggs lost their balls over and over and it was almost painful to watch.
ched come back pls

WhatsitHOGabout

Ethan2010

Quote from: josh_sec33 on February 25, 2015, 10:02:56 am
The question now of course is which half shows up in Rupp?

Go Hogs! Love this team. Hiccups and near train wrecks and all.
We're gonna win.    Just got to believe!!! :razorback:

BigDrDon

It will be a seesaw battle until 4 minutes to go, then the officials will put an end to any threat the hogs may pose.
You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

jgphillips3

Quote from: Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson on February 26, 2015, 03:00:17 am
I think the reporter said that we had bigger balls than A&M did, but the Aggies played with someone else's bigger balls for practice. It's just a matter of preference. All I know is for the first 20 minutes the Aggs lost their balls over and over and it was almost painful to watch.

You can only use those Biggers balls for 10-12 minutes a game though.

mhuff

I can't understand your post. How many conference games has Ar.. lost by 40........ irrational post. I bet you wouldn't put money on that prediction.

code red

Quote from: revolution on February 25, 2015, 10:58:10 am
Are you on crack?  LOL!

I will be disappointed if Hogs lose by 15+.  If we stay within striking distance and hold it below 15, that's acceptable.  Or if we get down 20 but then cut it to single digits and lose by less than 15, that's okay.

But gotta root for the win!  Like old times!  GO HOGS!
Prepare to be disappointed....Like to OP....Extreme Hog lover here but...UK will be motivated....If we only play one half....(like we have all year) then it will be 20+ blow out.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

mhuff

Quote from: code red on February 26, 2015, 12:01:29 pm
Prepare to be disappointed....Like to OP....Extreme Hog lover here but...UK will be motivated....If we only play one half....(like we have all year) then it will be 20+ blow out.

Usually agree with many of your posts; however, Ky has been taken to overtime like 3 times this year. I think at least 1 of those was on their home court. I think we were motivated when we beat them the last 3 times. KY. turned the ball over against MS. If we can turn them over and limit their success in the paint, there's no reason to believe that we wouldn't be equal to the task. Who's second in the conference now? The main thing that I am concerned about is Ky's ability to pass the ball. I believe they do it better than anyone in the SEC. I hate to ever give a compliment to that cheating Ky. coach, but it is what it is.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: azhog10 on February 25, 2015, 08:41:26 pm
Didn't we beat them in 2013?

We've beat Kentucky last 3 in a row....  smoke that folks.....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)