Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Better Call Qualls

Started by HAWGENGINEER, February 25, 2015, 08:51:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HAWGENGINEER

This was my favorite sign from last night. Hope Qualls plays a lot better than he did last night though. Hogs will need everyone to have a chance Saturday.

"To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." - Unknown

Hoggish1

Didn't see that one.  Very clever! WPS

SnoopHoggyHog

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Mick Hogger

That is great. Very creative!
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Danny J

Funny enough when watching the last episode of "Better Call Saul" I never thought about the name Saul Goodman....It's all good man.

Pigliophile

I hope Qualls' knee is feeling better by Saturday. It seems to be bothering him a bit and his cuts to the basket aren't quite as quick. We need him big this weekend.

younghog

Quote from: HAWGENGINEER on February 25, 2015, 08:51:22 am
This was my favorite sign from last night. Hope Qualls plays a lot better than he did last night though. Hogs will need everyone to have a chance Saturday.

THATS AWESOME..
GO HOGS

Rawker

Quote from: Danny J on February 25, 2015, 12:32:56 pm
Funny enough when watching the last episode of "Better Call Saul" I never thought about the name Saul Goodman....It's all good man.

Hate to be that guy, but yeah man....duh.

HouSwine