Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No such thing as a bad road win in conference!!

Started by Thepigdoctor, February 21, 2015, 05:21:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thepigdoctor

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

WPS way to battle and hit your ft's to ice it!

Hogs now guaranteed to finish the regular season with ZERO bad losses, incredible!

Hoggish1

apcapri

HOGINTENNESSEE

Well Clemson and UT could become bad losses if they lose out

But a Win is a win

revolution

We are seeing something special, and it's been such a long time. It feels like the first time!

ishankem

a great gut check win.  that last 30 seconds took about 30 minutes it seemed

HognVA

SpanHog

22-5, very proud of this team.  I knew CMA would get this ship right eventually
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

rtr

I thought this was a trap game. No such thing as an ugly win or maybe ugly wins are best.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Danny J

Speaks volumes about where we are at as a team that can play that poorly especially on offense and still pull out a 4 point win. That Clemson game was very similar. We have made huge strides since then being in all those close games.

Pigsfeat

MSU seems to play us tough at home! I was at the Hump the year after we won the NC and saw the Hogs lose by 16! That team finished runner up in the NC game! Glad to come out with this win! WPS
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

razorbackfan86

Great win. Our guys fought hard and pulled out the W. The only thing that matters is having at least one more point than the other team. WPS GO HOGS!

HOGINTENNESSEE

hoghiker

OP is right. Tis a sweet, Hump, sweet victory.

root_hawg

I am all excited about this team but it is tempered somewhat because those last 6 teams have a combined 74-75 record, so it's not like we are beating good teams.  But you got to play the conference you are in.

MissippHog

A win is a win, I don't care what anyone says.  Aaaannnddd, we have 22 of them.  I'll take them anyway we can get 'em.

hoghevn

Quote from: rtr on February 21, 2015, 05:26:36 pm
I thought this was a trap game. No such thing as an ugly win or maybe ugly wins are best.

THIS
Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

Atlhogfan1

Maybe a sign the conference is getting better with some better teams at the top:  Home court record 50-45 so far in conference this season vs 88-38 last season.  Teams are mostly taking care of opponents they should no matter venue.  A&M and Hogs so far today.  UGa an exception lately. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PonderinHog

Rawland Watson

Quote from: root_hawg on February 21, 2015, 05:46:12 pm
I am all excited about this team but it is tempered somewhat because those last 6 teams have a combined 74-75 record, so it's not like we are beating good teams.  But you got to play the conference you are in.

well you might want to stay excited because we used to lose in this not so good conference.
hard work and dedication

forrest city joe

Quote from: Thepigdoctor on February 21, 2015, 05:21:15 pm
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

WPS way to battle and hit your ft's to ice it!

Hogs now guaranteed to finish the regular season with ZERO bad losses, incredible!
Unreal. GO HOGS and GO MIKE ANDERSON. i freaking love all this winning.

HognitiveDissonance

Yep, any road win is a good win. I'll take 'em.

alaback

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 21, 2015, 05:23:06 pm
Well Clemson and UT could become bad losses if they lose out

But a Win is a win

Clemson won't, their schedule is too good down the stretch.  USCe could if they drop a game at home to Miss St.  UT is unlikely to fall that far.

hawginbigd1

There are never any bad wins, there are some ugly ones and this was one :razorback:

OM just one by a rim out at home against Tenner, a little ugly but not bad ;D

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: alaback on February 21, 2015, 08:16:40 pm
Clemson won't, their schedule is too good down the stretch.  USCe could if they drop a game at home to Miss St.  UT is unlikely to fall that far.

That's why I said if they lose out. 81 and 86 rpi's aren't solid footing with about 6 games left.

reddogjcss

Road win no matter what it looks like is worth 2 wins at home. I look for our team to run the table. Yes I predict we beat Ky in Ky.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: alaback on February 21, 2015, 08:16:40 pm

UT is now an RPI 97. Still feel as confident in your statement