Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Hogville Mobile Friendly Commercial!!!

Started by Scott Marshall, September 03, 2015, 06:04:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

Everything you love about Hogville now inside the new and mobile friendly Hogville.

Check out the new Commercial

Make a post, read a story, and comment all with one touch. Let your voice be heard in the forums, plus get all the FREE Razorback Nation coverage you deserve.

The largest community of Arkansas Razorback fans all in one place! HOGVILLE.NET now mobile friendly!!!

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Arazorbackguy1

I am having an issue with the mobile and app where the OP runs off the right side of the screen.  I typically have to go to quote mode to see the full OP.  All posts after OP are fine and readable.  Also, I can't read the full title of posts.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

bballjws2004

Any way to go to new posts on the mobile version?

Ray Piggers

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on September 06, 2015, 03:52:13 pm
I am having an issue with the mobile and app where the OP runs off the right side of the screen.  I typically have to go to quote mode to see the full OP.  All posts after OP are fine and readable.  Also, I can't read the full title of posts.

Try flipping your phone into landscape mode, I've encountered the same issues and that seems to be the only way you can view  full titles, etc.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Peppa Pig

I'm having the same problem and flipping my iPhone to landscape doesn't help. I miss the old "non-friendly" version.

Arazorbackguy1

Thanks, Ray Piggers.  I tried it 10-12 times and it finally worked.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.