Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's time for the traditional attendance thread for Saturday

Started by ricepig, September 03, 2015, 02:04:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

I'm saying 71,000 tickets sold, around 69,300 in actual attendance. Also, it looks like they sold 10,000 student tickets to date.

https://twitter.com/ArkRazorbacks/status/639511908760969216

razorbackfan86

Don't know about tickets sold, but i'll say 65k actual attendance.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

bigred223

Uncommon

67,204 (93.34% capacity)

Hogtimes

Disappointing that this game is not already  a sell out.   First game of the season....nice opponent....expectations are very high....great weather...not hunting season ...no state fair....great kickoff time for those traveling several hours.   What more could you want.
I can hardly wait for Saturday to get here

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Torqued pork

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

reddogjcss

Boardon Hamsay

66,412 fans and hopefully, at least 4 stadium announcements/plugs for the fine folks over at Petit Jean Meats.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Pigsknuckles

Have to wonder what 4th quarter student attendance will be. I am in Section 101. I will be among the first to know.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

PonderinHog

14erHog

Quote from: Uncommon on September 03, 2015, 02:26:41 pm
67,204 (93.34% capacity)
67,203.  Did you hear about Mama Perkins breaking her hip?  So she cannot make it.
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

myTVisHUGE

71,250.  I feel like Razorback Nation shares my incredible enthusiasm for this season.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

based on how few tickets are left on places like stub hub, I'll go with 67,945
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

GuvHog

I'll go 70,000. A sellout for a non-conference game in Fayetteville is a rare occurrence. I'd love a sellout though.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Dirty

snoblind

Quote from: Dirty on September 04, 2015, 02:25:25 pm
61500 and by the end of the 3rd Qtr it will be 30,000

:)

If we are up 4-5 touchdowns (or more) I'm pretty sure the cold beer in the truck will be screaming at us by then.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou