Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Really cool graphic depicting the history of the SEC

Started by DukeOfPork, September 03, 2015, 08:58:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeOfPork

September 03, 2015, 08:58:54 am Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:56:04 am by DukeOfPork

Laughing Hog

It is a cool graphic. It may be able to allow me to create a fodder with some of my other sec buddies around Atlanta.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

sickboy

Poor Vanderbilt. And I didn't realize Ole Miss hadn't won a division title since 1963. Wow.

KennyForAD

I don't know if its possible to figure that thing out... and anyone who thinks he did, is Franked in the head

Reminds me of Mizzou's board.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: KennyForAD on September 04, 2015, 12:08:15 am
I don't know if its possible to figure that thing out... and anyone who thinks he did, is Franked in the head

What is there to figure out?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: sickboy on September 03, 2015, 11:03:18 pm
Poor Vanderbilt. And I didn't realize Ole Miss hadn't won a division title since 1963. Wow.

Old Misses has never played in the SEC champ game............................the only western division school that could say that until the aggies joined.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

BorderPatrol

Quote from: KennyForAD on September 04, 2015, 12:08:15 am

Um, dude, it's a freaking straight line chart.

bp

Tejano Jawg

I'm surprised I didn't see the "vacated title" icon sprinkled around (and I'm talking to YOU Auburn.)
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

sickboy

DukeOfPork

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 04, 2015, 09:45:53 am
Um, dude, it's a freaking straight line chart.

bp

Yeah, actually, the simplicity of it is what I thought was really cool and worth sharing.  In a quick glance, you can really put things into context.

For instance, Florida's futility prior to the 1990s is interesting to see on this graphic.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: sickboy on September 03, 2015, 11:03:18 pm
And they aren't this year either.  :P