Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sports Talk with Bo now available in SE AR

Started by woo.pig, September 02, 2015, 04:52:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woo.pig

Jefferson, Grant, Arkansas, Cleveland Counties. You can now listen to Sports talk with Bo on KHUC 99.3 out of Pine Bluff 2-7 pm

WorfHog

September 02, 2015, 06:08:08 pm #1 Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:23:56 pm by WorfHog
Nice to hear since it's barely on in NWA anymore haha.  It regularly gets knocked off by 99.5 Big Country from Tulsa in Fayetteville, same in Tontitown and half of Bentonville is static.  ESPN 99.5's signal is pretty bad. I'm left with the Alabama Open Mic program colloquially known as The Paul Finebaum show.  It's terrible, but at least the signal is good. 

soooieman

99.5 does have a terrible signal.. What about West Memphis?

Mike Irwin

I never have any trouble picking up 99.5 in Washington County. In Benton County go to AM 1290. It's the same programming.

BearsBisonsBoars

Kind of off topic, but does anybody know why ESPN Arkansas's online stream is out of sync by a minute or three? Seems especially bad during Bo's and Finebaum's shows. Comes into shows late and sometimes comes back from break late.

It's very frustrating, but I think if I knew why, I'd feel better.

WorfHog

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 02, 2015, 07:49:08 pm
I never have any trouble picking up 99.5 in Washington County. In Benton County go to AM 1290. It's the same programming.

Thanks Mike, I'll start switching to 1290 AM when I cross the county line.

sowmonella

Wish Bo was on a central Arkansas station. 93.3 & 92.7 are worthless. Bo's got the best show in the state.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: sowmonella on September 02, 2015, 09:21:01 pm
Wish Bo was on a central Arkansas station. 93.3 & 92.7 are worthless. Bo's got the best show in the state.
And it's not even close, IMO.  What I wouldn't give for Bo to take DTS' time slot!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Quote from: sowmonella on September 02, 2015, 09:21:01 pm
Guys, I live in Texas and I listen to Bo's show everyday in crystal clear audio quality!  How? Just use the TuneIn Radio app on your i phone.  I blue tooth through my car's audio system and it sounds just like FM stereo.  Please stop punishing yourself and missing great Hog sports talk because of a crappy radio signal!  You are in control!

soooieman

I am shocked by how little razorback love is here in Memphis.. I just moved here and I can't sniff coverage.. I heard more about the hogs in Dallas than I ever do here.. It sucks.

Hogchick

Hog N Bama

If you have iTunes, search for THE HOG SPORTS RADIO NETWORK, download the free app and listen via the web.
You can listen to 99.5 FM The Morning Rush starting at 6am - 9am. Then at noon its Razorback Roundtable with John Nabors. Mike Irwin is also on this show Tue and Friday I believe. Then, Bo's show starts at 2pm till 6pm. ALL on the same station. Loaded with Razorback Football discussion.
I quit listening to THE BUZZ long ago. Got tired of relentless commercials, BS, and lack of Razorback discussion.

WooPig90

Quote from: Hog N Bama on September 03, 2015, 06:37:40 am
If you have iTunes, search for THE HOG SPORTS RADIO NETWORK, download the free app and listen via the web.
You can listen to 99.5 FM The Morning Rush starting at 6am - 9am. Then at noon its Razorback Roundtable with John Nabors. Mike Irwin is also on this show Tue and Friday I believe. Then, Bo's show starts at 2pm till 6pm. ALL on the same station. Loaded with Razorback Football discussion.
I quit listening to THE BUZZ long ago. Got tired of relentless commercials, BS, and lack of Razorback discussion.

I usually listen to 104.3 in Central Arkansas in the morning which is the morning rush. I dont listen to the buzz much but I actually dont mind OT on there from like 1-4 with trey and matt jones

DeltaBoy

99.5 is fine online and I am glad it the only one not blocked at my work.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tusklove

I have listened to Bo on 92.7 in LR for the last couple days. I think the station just started carrying the show this week. Signal seems ok, not great, but not bad.

Calling All Hogs

September 03, 2015, 01:16:17 pm #15 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:11:15 pm by Calling All Hogs
I gave up trying to get a good radio signal in Little Rock for Bo and just downloaded the Hog Sports Network App on my iphone.

Edit: It should be noted that if you are driving very far, most radio streaming apps will cut out depending on the availability and strength of cell phone service.

edemire

Glad to see Bo get more statewide reach. Love the show.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

WorfHog

Mike I tried 1290 this morning as 99.5 blinked out of existence just north and Bentonville.  My radio wouldn't even stop on that station.  We'll see how I do on the trip home this afternoon.