Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Stuff at DWR

Started by Porked Tongue, September 01, 2015, 09:40:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/new-food-options-available-at-dwrrs/

Also saw Long Tweet that credits card usage will be in play more in the food court.

tusksincolorado

Is that blue cheese or feta on the nachos?

Better have your Debit Cards handy.....definitely a 8.50+ tickets without the drink! DWR has now moved up to the majors with concessions.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ricepig

Quote from: Porked Tongue on September 01, 2015, 09:40:48 pm

Also saw Long Tweet that credits card usage will be in play more in the food court.

Yep, available for use in the club area and south food court.

hobhog

Looks great. Needed improve,net for sure....

redeye

Outside of the chicken sandwich, I can't say that any of that looked appetizing to me.  Macaroni on burgers and hot dogs?  No thank you.

Inhogswetrust

That's a lot of food. Sure hope I can wash all that down with a large frosty mug brewsky.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Tusks

Until you can BUY a beer to wash it down its a waste, and I shouldn't have to spend suite money to have a fricken beer.  Lived in the city too long I guess.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Porked Tongue on September 01, 2015, 09:40:48 pm

Bet the new food options won't be available in the upper decks  >:(

DeltaBoy

Adding Mac n Cheese gotten to be a new trend in Food due to the Food Network and Cooking Channell
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RazorbackRon

Getting rid of the pepsi and bringing back Coke will make allot more people happy.

I know they are in a contract but geez, that stuff is nasty.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: RazorbackRon on September 02, 2015, 07:41:54 am
Getting rid of the pepsi and bringing back Coke will make allot more people happy.

I know they are in a contract but geez, that stuff is nasty.

Better yet, dump both.....and sale sweet tea!

razorbackfan86

Dwight_K_Shrute

They should just create a menu option called diabeetus.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: redeye on September 01, 2015, 10:14:59 pm
Outside of the chicken sandwich, I can't say that any of that looked appetizing to me.  Macaroni on burgers and hot dogs?  No thank you.
That's Pork Tenderloin, my friend!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

choppedporkextrasauce

Looks like seating in Razorback Stadium will even be tighter than ever. Nothing looks appetizing.

Blutoblutarsky

And I'm sure sodexo won't take special request to leave lettuce and tomato off the burger, so you'll get a nice soaked tomato juice bun with mac and cheese.  Gross

EastexHawg

Macaroni on burgers and hot dogs?  No thank you.

Ah, the fond memories of 4th of July cookouts and Memorial Day bashes this brings back.

"Kids, the burgers are ready.  How much macaroni and cheese do you want on yours, Billy?"

Nothing says grilled burgers and dogs around our neighborhood like mac and cheese...

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 02, 2015, 07:31:25 am
Adding Mac n Cheese gotten to be a new trend in Food due to the Food Network and Cooking Channell
drinking again?

PP

GuvHog

The grilled Ham and Cheese sounds good but they don't have a picture of it there.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GolfnHog

I don't care what the hell they serve as long as they get their collective heads out of their backsides and ensure there is sufficient and copious amounts of hot coffee for those games when it's butt a$$ cold and eskimos are killing whales to stay warm.

I could care less about wifi, new food items etc... but, by God, make sure a cranky old man that hates cold weather but loves the Hogs has some dam coffee.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

ricepig

Quote from: GolfnHog on September 02, 2015, 01:07:50 pm
I don't care what the hell they serve as long as they get their collective heads out of their backsides and ensure there is sufficient and copious amounts of hot coffee for those games when it's butt a$$ cold and eskimos are killing whales to stay warm.

I could care less about wifi, new food items etc... but, by God, make sure a cranky old man that hates cold weather but loves the Hogs has some dam coffee.

Sounds like too much caffeine is already a problem.

PEtrader

Everything besides the mac n cheese infused items looks great.  Who TF puts mac n cheese on burgers?
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

RazorbackRon

Quote from: PEtrader on September 02, 2015, 01:18:16 pm
Everything besides the mac n cheese infused items looks great.  Who TF puts mac n cheese on burgers?

Never heard of it either but evidently people from east TX do.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

ricepig

ricepig

Oh, and I'll probably try one if they're in the club area, foods usually pretty good  up there.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: PEtrader on September 02, 2015, 01:18:16 pm

You apparently ain't never smoked a doobie. Hell the last time I did was Christmas Day 1985 !!!   A Mac and cheese burger would have gone really well with grandmas's turkey and dressing, candied yams, deviled eggs, green bean casserole and pecan pie.  :P

tusksincolorado

Quote from: RazorbackRon on September 02, 2015, 01:22:16 pm
Never heard of it either but evidently people from east TX do.

Its also a mid-western thing......

Porked Tongue

Need more things with bacon.

I could go for just buying 3/4 lb piled in a trey.

ricepig

Quote from: Porked Tongue on September 02, 2015, 09:43:09 pm
Need more things with bacon.

I could go for just buying 3/4 lb piled in a trey.

Only if it was freshly cooked.

Porked Tongue

Oh yeah.  I want the grease staining the bottom.  No microwave stuff.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: tusked on September 01, 2015, 11:34:55 pm
Until you can BUY a beer to wash it down its a waste, and I shouldn't have to spend suite money to have a fricken beer.  Lived in the city too long I guess.

I can buy a beer where I sit inside the stadium and it doesn't cost me suite money.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 02, 2015, 09:25:43 am
They should just create a menu option called diabeetus.

No kidding! They already have it without the name though.

PorkRinds

I'll try the pork sandwich.  It looks pretty darn good.  All the other stuff is kinda meh.  I can only eat mac and cheese if it's the good, home made sort.  I doubt that's what will be gracing the burgers and dogs...

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: EastexHawg on September 02, 2015, 10:16:24 am
Ah, the fond memories of 4th of July cookouts and Memorial Day bashes this brings back.

"Kids, the burgers are ready.  How much macaroni and cheese do you want on yours, Billy?"

Nothing says grilled burgers and dogs around our neighborhood like mac and cheese...

Looks scrumptious.  ;)

http://youtu.be/bkExpbnjsX8
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

GolfnHog

Quote from: ricepig on September 02, 2015, 01:09:19 pm
Sounds like too much caffeine is already a problem.

Quite the opposite in fact. Last year during the LSU game there was not a cup of coffee to be found or made in the South EZ indoor club at any of the concession stands but I could buy ice cream or Pepsi and it was 20 something degrees. The lack of forward thinking and planning by those in charge of concessions leaves  room for improvement in the common sense department.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

ricepig

Quote from: GolfnHog on September 03, 2015, 10:37:16 am
Quite the opposite in fact. Last year during the LSU game there was not a cup of coffee to be found or made in the South EZ indoor club at any of the concession stands but I could buy ice cream or Pepsi and it was 20 something degrees. The lack of forward thinking and planning by those in charge of concessions leaves  room for improvement in the common sense department.

Switch to whiskey I guess, wasn't it warm enough in there? I sit in the South Outdoor, but don't drink coffee, so I have no idea if they serve coffee or not. I thought one of my kids had hot chocolate, but truthfully, I don't remember.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

NuttinItUp

This....Looks....Disgusting....

ricepig

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 03, 2015, 01:09:35 pm
This....Looks....Disgusting....

I think it looks great, look forward to trying one.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: tusksincolorado on September 02, 2015, 09:14:58 am
Better yet, dump both.....and sale sweet tea!

On Sale it at what discount...................

HogPharmer

Mac-n-cheese on the burgers?! 'MMMMMmmmmmmerica!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

ricepig

Quote from: HogPharmer on September 03, 2015, 05:11:13 pm
Mac-n-cheese on the burgers?! 'MMMMMmmmmmmerica!

If they would deep fry it, it would be unbeatable!!!!

Torqued pork

Mac & cheese burgers have to be better than soggy fries in a burger.

(notOM)Rebel123

The State Fair comes to DWR.

Boardon Hamsay

Looks like most of the food items have come down in price by $1 this year. I bet the Mac n cheese items are also infused with Pepsi. >:(
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Porked Tongue

Saw that on everything a $1 lower.  I bet that is just the UA controlled concessions.  I bet the independent vendors are not so inclined.

(notOM)Rebel123

Wonder just how many fans will buy a Mac n' cheese burger Saturday? 90+ degrees. 2:30 kickoff. Yeah...that'll sit well.

Disclaimer..we all know that ricepig can go indoors in  the South end zone.  ;)

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on September 03, 2015, 09:28:19 pm
Wonder just how many fans will buy a Mac n' cheese burger Saturday? 90+ degrees. 2:30 kickoff. Yeah...that'll sit well.

I suppose we can look at the bright side. Mac n cheese will do better than cottage cheese.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on September 03, 2015, 09:28:19 pm

Hopefully the guy sitting next to you, or better yet, behind you, and gets two of them with a hot Pepsi!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on September 03, 2015, 09:32:37 pm
Hopefully the guy sitting next to you, or better yet, behind you, and gets two of them with a hot Pepsi!

Ha! Just had to gig ya' a little, AW. No harm intended. Sorry, I am unable to attend the UTEP game.  A family wedding takes precedence.