Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First play prediction

Started by dishhog40, September 01, 2015, 07:57:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDial

Sweep right with Hatcher on short motion and a crackback block.

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Fumblerooski!  Of course, Tretola rumbles for six!

HogWall Jackson

Collins off Left Guard inside of Denver Kirkland.

GrizzlyRider07

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 01, 2015, 10:14:05 pm
Fake 23 blast with a backside George reverse like your life depended upon it.

+1 my friend!!! That's one of my favorite movies! Remember The Titans!!
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

Shrevepork

Busted play-BA for -2
(just kidding-AC for 30)

Phil D

play action slant to Hunter Henry for 6 :razorback: :razorback:
GO HOGS!!!!!!

older boar

I don't see BB allowing pass for first play unless there is 9 or 10 in the box on D.  BB understands the mental benefit to get started right and a solid running play should do that.  I see Run, Run, Run then pass just cause we want to, not because we have to.

I hope the starters get going and stay going and are up about 35-0 at half.  We need our 2nds and 3rds to get meaningful reps and lots of them.  I hope the subs actually get to play for something more than just erasing the clock.  They need to be responsible for scoring and denying scoring just like the starters.  We need a hefty second team and a decent set of thirds.   

Papawhog

DLUXHOG

38 hours and counting till kickoff...... WPS!!!
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Torqued pork

hook and ladder goes all the way

myTVisHUGE

PA rollout, hit the Henry or Sprinkle on a 15-yd post route.  BA will run it to whichever has the better matchup.

PorkRinds

Tight end sweep around the end. 

HogPharmer

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 01, 2015, 08:54:41 am
I'm calling this play brotha.....

BB and Jen ride through the A on a Harley. BB is wearing his signature windbreaker and shades.  Jen throws up the A.

Smoke draw, AC to the house. He brought that wood. Utep gets its piss hot but BB is all "smiles".

Jeff long and Rick Schaefer join arms and begin doing their best impression of the Rangerettes leg kick....the glow of Jeffs Halo and the gleam of sunshine e coming from Rick are blinding the UTEP bench.

Herb gets so excited he breaks out the squat racks and hog players put on an additional 5 pounds of lean muscle before the end of the first quarter. Herb looks like a crazed warrior and is in full body war paint.

Frank Broyles looks on and leans over to Jerry Jones in his suite, and in his best southern drawl asks if he has anymore of that good popcorn.

After the hogs win 52-0, Beliema states that beating a Texas team was borderline erotic, and that he hates toledo.

He hops on his Harley with Jen. As he roars toward the stadium exit he slows down as he sees Bobby Petrino, who is there to scout the razorback volleyball prospects. Beliema Snickers and says "Ametuer" and then thunders away, his beautiful blonde on board with him, flashing the A. Karma.

Plus 1
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.