Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone is coming away disappointed.

Started by BenDial, September 01, 2015, 01:02:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdogbitting

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: KevinOMReb on September 01, 2015, 12:35:31 pm
Our secondary will be one of our strengths.  We have weaknesses, but that ain't one of them.

Lots of newness in that secondary + juco guys. That typically does not impress. Regardless, I see Ole Miss right in that knot toward the top, aided by getting to play Vandy and Florida.
[CENSORED]!

3Scoreand10

I think the defenses catch up with Gus and Auburn will be #7.

BenDial

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on September 01, 2015, 09:59:33 am
Thanks Ben, been reading your stuff for years on different MB's. Are you spending more time on Hogville now?  If so its a good thing.  Last I heard you were working with UU but he has moved.  What's up with you now?

I had to leave the UU show when I got back into teaching about 5 years ago. I'm an assistant principal at Malvern now. Loved that show, and Ched is a straight up awesome guy and Hog fan as is Brandon. I miss being a part of the show. That was fun times.

BenDial

Quote from: Birminghog on September 01, 2015, 11:20:24 am
Ben, are you Bubba's son Ben? If so, your dad was the greatest. I have never known a nicer, more welcoming human being.

Yessir, and I definitely agree. Dad was a special guy.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: HawgLife4Eva on September 01, 2015, 10:08:54 am
Why so fixated on the age of 12?
Sorry, that's not acceptable.

Well, it could have been 10-12 instead.  Just sayin'.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: BenDial on September 01, 2015, 04:17:43 pm
I had to leave the UU show when I got back into teaching about 5 years ago. I'm an assistant principal at Malvern now. Loved that show, and Ched is a straight up awesome guy and Hog fan as is Brandon. I miss being a part of the show. That was fun times.

Wow! Time sure do fly! 

BenDial

Yep. That's been 5 years ago now I guess.

elksnort

It might have been a really good read but I stopped when I saw the comment about all seven teams in the SEC West are thinking they are the team to beat.

Steef

Quote from: elksnort on September 01, 2015, 10:07:04 pm
It might have been a really good read but I stopped when I saw the comment about all seven teams in the SEC West are thinking they are the team to beat.

Uh....why?

All seven teams almost certainly think that. Doesn't mean Ben thinks that. Means he thinks THEY think that.

It was a good read. You're missing out.

Hawgzinbowlz

No problem here if you do decide to bash the grass eater.

" GO HOGS "

Hoggish1

You make a very convincing argument, Ben.

My order of finish:
1st:  Arkansas
2nd: Bama
3rd: Miss
4th: AU
5th: TAMU
6th: MSU
7th: LSU

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

It's not complicated.  If we open it up and pass effectively, we will win big with the running game.  If we can't, we will lose some close games.  I think BB's philosophy is to want to pass the ball more than he is given credit for.  I'm just not sure we have the tools to do so.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

razorbackkid

The LSU/Miss. St. game will decide the #7 spot.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.