Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If the Hogs are 4-0 going into the Oct 3rd game in Knoxville...

Started by HogFanInBryant, August 27, 2015, 09:25:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dionysos25

"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: duckman on September 02, 2015, 02:01:54 pm
Way more concerned about A&M...  Tenner doesn't scare me if we stay healthy.  Oh and not smoking but I was using this when I posted that, it is truth serum.

That's not cool Duck, I think you photoshopped that pic of your wife.  I don't think she had that top on when you took the picture. 

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on September 02, 2015, 01:44:39 pm
I want whatever you're smoking, duck.  This game scares the living daylights out of me.  I'd feel different if we were playing them in Fayetteville, but we aren't.  Personally, I think this is that teeter totter game that will set the tone for either a very good season or a disappointing one.
You take what he's smoking.  I'll take what he's married to.  Deal?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

duckman

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on September 02, 2015, 08:45:51 pm
That's not cool Duck, I think you photoshopped that pic of your wife.  I don't think she had that top on when you took the picture. 

She did, for a little while....

BadHog

Any game we lose is a season changer. Just saying....

but I don't see us losing at Tenner
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: BadHog on September 02, 2015, 10:23:06 pm
Any game we lose is a season changer. Just saying....

but I don't see us losing at Tenner

I know fanbases are irrational - ours sure is - but the Tennessee boards are all counting us as a pretty sure win for them.  They're much more worried about Florida than us.  Not saying I agree with them, just letting you know their mindset.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ALLVOL

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on September 03, 2015, 07:27:50 am
I know fanbases are irrational - ours sure is - but the Tennessee boards are all counting us as a pretty sure win for them.  They're much more worried about Florida than us.  Not saying I agree with them, just letting you know their mindset.
The board I go to is at about the same level of being WAY to over confident as the fans on this board. How many hear think UT will be an L? Most on here seem to think Hogs blow out UT.
Both fan bases have raised expectations WAY to high for this season IMO. Mostly thanks to an unrealistic media.

razorbackkid

Going to be a fun game to watch regardless of the records.  Most likely Arkansas enters the game undefeated, not likely for Tennessee. 
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

GuvHog

Quote from: ALLVOL on September 03, 2015, 09:55:26 am
The board I go to is at about the same level of being WAY to over confident as the fans on this board. How many hear think UT will be an L? Most on here seem to think Hogs blow out UT.
Both fan bases have raised expectations WAY to high for this season IMO. Mostly thanks to an unrealistic media.

I don't believe the Hogs will blow the Vols out in Knoxville, I believe it'll be pretty close with the Hogs getting the win. It's very difficult for any team to blow UT out there.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!