Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Article, way to Go Hogs!

Started by 1highhog, June 06, 2009, 07:05:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

jdhogster

good article for sure.....quick and to the point.  Good find

jdhogster

http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/2009/ncaa_bracket_DI_baseball.html

like the fact that anytime people go to this site to see the bracket....ARKANSAS will always be #1

hawgrunner

jdhogster

CDOGHOG

hog.goblin

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 08:15:23 pm
Baseball America - I think one of the better articles

http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/college/?p=1727#more-1727

"Richards bounced back and struck out catcher Rafael Lopez and got a quick two-strike count on center fielder Tyler Holt. Holt fouled off a couple of pitches and then dumped a double down the right-field line. Holt's hit ignited the 4,581 fans in attendance."

I hate Holt.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 07, 2009, 01:30:44 am
"Richards bounced back and struck out catcher Rafael Lopez and got a quick two-strike count on center fielder Tyler Holt. Holt fouled off a couple of pitches and then dumped a double down the right-field line. Holt's hit ignited the 4,581 fans in attendance."

I hate Holt.

Oh God yeah. I knew from the second he led off with that double on Friday he was going to be an enemy of mine. But he can flat play, if I said I wouldn't have him on my team I'd be lying.

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck