Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could you imagine if today would've happened at Baum?

Started by coach, my back hurts, June 07, 2009, 02:27:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

coach, my back hurts

11-12K screaming fans as that ball lands in the gap, every Razorback fan waiving Cox around the bases knowing that we have just clinched a spot in Omaha.  Toops' grandslam is probably one of the biggest plays in Ark baseball history, if not the biggest, but this ending would be unbelievable.  There would still be partying going on around the ballpark.  The drunk section would be in a big naked pile.

I hate to see teams win championships on other teams home field.  I know you have to deal with you've been given, but man, this would've been sweet in Fayetteville.

sasnakrafan

June 07, 2009, 03:03:13 am #1 Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 03:05:04 am by sasnakrafan
some drunken idiot would probably have torn down the foul pole and marched it down on dickson, but oh well we're goin to omaha!

i don't know if this is bigger than the toops play, but i bet it's a close second. however if we go on to win it all in omaha, than well this might jump to first or stay at second depending on how we finish by winning the cws of course.

Triple T

You know, has anyone ever torn the foul pole down before? I know we like to stay classy here (to some extent), but that would be pretty fun to be the first school to ever do that (though I guess there is a reason no one has done yet as it's very classless).

I was one of the many who wanted to sit in my seats at Baum just one or two times before next year, but I'm still glad the way things turned out. FSU got to end there season on their home field while we go on. There is no doubt that if the regional was in Fayetteville the FSU players would be looking for revenge and could've come out poised and stolen the series from us as we did them.

rzrbackrob

This team seems to be a better road team than most.
When they have good pitching and timely hitting they are tough to beat.
They are deadly to teams outside the SEC.
Their SOS seems to have caused them to run out of gas at the end of SEC play, but prepared them for the CWS.
The team we are seeing now is the same team that was so magical at the first of the season and reached #1.
Good is the enemy of great

WhenPigsFly

Sorry, folks, but to me, only winning the National Championship will top the Toops grand slam.