Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPNU Will Reair The game late tonight

Started by BadDogGHSDogPound, June 06, 2009, 04:08:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BadDogGHSDogPound

2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2023 State Football Champions Greenwood Bulldogs. Follow The Bulldogs On www.GreenwoodDogPound.com

lovethosehogs

cool i'll watch it at work all day, thanks

dacskc

Maybe I'll drink lots of coffee, stay up and watch, then sleep through church! It'll be a lot more entertaining this time, I may have to take notes on all the announcer stupidity I originally missed, since the sound of my own heartbeat and ump-cussing was drowning them out towards the end.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BSEE78

Quote from: BadDogGHSDogPound on June 06, 2009, 04:08:49 pm
Per ESPN 96.3

That's good to know.  My Cox DVR cut off this afternoon in the top of the ninth!

HogFansReunited

I am watching the replay on ESPN360 now.  First inning our pitching looks great.  3 up and 3K's
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

razobak

Why would anyone want to listen to Pam "Horseteeth" Ward and her goofy-looking sidekick ovulate over FSU again?

Oh yeah, because we threw it all back in their faces.  Go Hogs!!!!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

HogFansReunited

Quote from: razobak on June 07, 2009, 12:08:56 am
Why would anyone want to listen to Pam "Horseteeth" Ward and her goofy-looking sidekick ovulate over FSU again?

Oh yeah, because we threw it all back in their faces.  Go Hogs!!!!

LOL, not again for me, just now getting to watch the game.  A little slow when you know the outcome though.  Really want to fast forward to the 8th.

Member #3568

dacskc

Watching now. My fifteen y/o daughter(who could NOT care less about baseball) sat with me a few minutes to watch the replay before retiring after her exhausting day of texting...and commented "These announcers are for the other team aren't they?"

It's pretty blatant when someone with zero interest in anything Hog-related
could pick up on it after a couple of minutes.

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Hogbody

Quote from: dacskc on June 07, 2009, 12:25:54 am
Watching now. My fifteen y/o daughter(who could NOT care less about baseball) sat with me a few minutes to watch the replay before retiring after her exhausting day of texting...and commented "These announcers are for the other team aren't they?"

It's pretty blatant when someone with zero interest in anything Hog-related
could pick up on it after a couple of minutes.

zero interest in anything hog related?

Sounds like you need to teach her some things that are important! ;)

Hogbody

you guys should make notes of announcers stupid comments

Hot_Town_Hog

Much easier to watch the second time around...I feel a rally coming!!!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Hot_Town_Hog on June 07, 2009, 12:34:53 am
Much easier to watch the second time around...I feel a rally coming!!!

Rally? I feel we are gonna win this thing and go on to the CWS. It don't look good yet, but give it time. LOL
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Going to the 8th. Things could pick up here.

THUNDER!

dacskc

Quote from: Hogbody on June 07, 2009, 12:32:25 am
zero interest in anything hog related?

Sounds like you need to teach her some things that are important! ;)

I've tried. She actually watched a half inning because "Eibner is a hottie."

Ray Piggers

Even watching it now... I still got a nervous feeling watching Richards on the mound.. lol
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: DahawgsN07 on June 07, 2009, 01:34:47 am
Even watching it now... I still got a nervous feeling watching Richards on the mound.. lol

Yep.

HogFansReunited

Whoever said that the lady announcer sucked was completely right.  That was the worst sounding 2 Run double to win a game I have ever heard announced.

Member #3568

lookinupthehill

Ahh.... even sweeter the 2nd time around!