Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC-W Recruiting Updates

Started by jbcarol, June 10, 2012, 07:36:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Michael Carvell ‏@Carvell_AJC 11h11 hours ago

In-state four-star LB drops Alabama, names Auburn his leader http://sec.news/1N2IWzO

QuoteFollowing an unofficial visit to Tuscaloosa on Friday, Tadarian Moultry, a four-star linebacker from Birmingham, Ala., said he is no longer considering the Crimson Tide.

"I don't have that bond with my assistant coach, so, there is no need to keep playing with a school's head," said Moultry. "I don't have a bond with the (assistant) coach, so there's no need for me to be talking to the school."

bama was the latest stop in a string of recent unofficial visits for Moultry, who visited Auburn and Georgia earlier in the week.

"I never hear from them," Moultry said of his relationship with Alabama. "I want to have that bond with the assistant coach. (Offensive line coach Mario) Cristobal is my recruiter, but he's not going to be coaching me if I decide to go there."

With Alabama removed from the picture, Moultry confirmed Auburn is now his front-runner. He's unofficially visited The Plains on several occasions since January, and his relationship with first-year linebackers coach Travis Williams has aided in the Tigers' pursuit of the in-state prospect.

Ole Miss and Georgia —

Moultry is rated the No. 9 inside linebacker in the country and the No. 13 prospect in Alabama.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Drew Champlin ‏@DrewChamplin 13h13 hours ago

Drew Champlin Retweeted TuaTagovailoa

4-star qb from Hawaii making SEC tour

https://twitter.com/Tuaamann_/status/717889772052725762

jbcarol

jbcarol

Scout Recruiting ‏@scoutrecruiting 20h20 hours ago

S/O to Mississippi Running Back Cam Akers on earning his 5th star on Scout. http://on.scout.com/10Aiaq

Former Bama commit

jbcarol

jbcarol

Last weekend, the one-time unlikely scenario of Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa, the nation's No. 2 dual-threat quarterback, playing in the SEC took a big step toward becoming reality. He and his family made the more than 4,000-mile trip from their home in Honolulu to visit three SEC schools — Alabama, Auburn and Ole Miss.

QuoteTagovailoa, who threw for 2,916 yards and scored 35 total touchdowns last season, has publicly declared Southern California as his No. 1 school for more than a year. After all, it's the school the lefty says he's dreamed about playing for.

His father, Galu (pronounced Na-loo), says Southern Cal is the school his family has loved and the program that "has always been a part of our lives, and a part of our heart."

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/aldotcomSports/status/722451425775722498

Former LSU lean

QuoteSome of the top prospects in the country, including five-star linebacker Dylan Moses, have transferred to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., to finish out their high school careers.

The 6-foot-2, 220-pound Moses, the nation's No. 2 prospect, and several of his teammates will make a recruiting tour through Florida State, Alabama, Auburn and Ole Miss over the next week.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on April 07, 2016, 09:41:05 am
Drew Champlin ‏@DrewChamplin 13h13 hours ago

Drew Champlin Retweeted TuaTagovailoa

4-star qb from Hawaii making SEC tour

https://twitter.com/Tuaamann_/status/717889772052725762

Chris Johnson ‏@bychrisjohnson Apr 23

(1) 2017 QB Tua Tagovailoa plans to announce his college commitment on Twitter on May 2, he tells SI.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

LSU running backs coach Jabbar Juluke made the short trek to Jennings (La.) High School last week to see one of the state's most electric running backs prospect in the Class of 2017.

QuoteTravis Etienne released his top 10 schools, which included five SEC powers — Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi State, Tennessee and Texas A&M.

"Able to change with new offers!" the 5-foot-11, 199-pounder wrote.

One offer that could be on its way in is from LSU, his hometown school that has maintained a close eye on the budding respect throughout the spring.

Juluke's presence at Etienne's practice was a sign that the interest in the running back is real.

"It was nice to see him," Etienne told SEC Country. "I'm glad to know that they (LSU) had some kind of interest in me."

Etienne has informed SEC Country that LSU is considering extending an offer to the prospect from Southwestern Louisiana, but not as a running back.

Instead, the Tigers coaches view Etienne as a candidate to play safety, a position the three-star running back doesn't want to go play.

"I'm not sure why at all," Etienne said, "but I'm just happy that I'm getting recruited by them to play football at their school."

The 10 schools that Etienne included in his top 10 all view him as a potential backfield stud, which was one of the criterium (sic) he used to devise his list.

He also only featured schools that have offered him...

LSU would recruit an RB and move him to the defense.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Daniel Paulling ‏@DanielPaulling 17h17 hours ago

Daniel Paulling Retweeted King_3

Four-star OLB from Starkville names Rebels to top five

https://twitter.com/WillieYRN/status/733353874128572416

Willie Gay

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol