Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Old School wrassler are ya?

Started by Doug, February 16, 2014, 12:51:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Which Old-School Pro Wrestler are you?

I came in as Stylin', Profilin' Wheelin' and Dealin' Ric Flair. Woooo!
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Hogwop

I got Undertaker

I was hoping for Jake the Snake, I'm not sure he's on there though
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Cracker Jack

The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!  I'm good with that!

Big Papa Satan

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Boared Stiff

hvsupastar

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

pigture perfect

February 16, 2014, 10:05:53 pm #8 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 05:46:20 pm by pigture perfect
Ultimate Warrior, but I wanted Cowboy Bill Watts or Dr. Death Steve Williams.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TomasPistola

You got: Sting

Beloved and mysterious, no one knows that much about you but that's why they can't get enough of you. You're an outsider by choice, and you've never taken the conventional route because you know you can blaze your own trail. You like face paint.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hvsupastar

Quote from: TomasPistola on February 16, 2014, 10:23:35 pm
You got: Sting

Beloved and mysterious, no one knows that much about you but that's why they can't get enough of you. You're an outsider by choice, and you've never taken the conventional route because you know you can blaze your own trail. You like face paint.

Funny that description discounts Stings first 8 or so year
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

dhornjr1

jrulz83

Hulk Hogan

How in the name of Koko B. Ware's bird could I get that tool?
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Dr. Starcs

I can't pull this up on iPhone? 

Hoping for hbk, will probably end up with doink the clown. Lol

PharmacistHog

Quote from: jrulz83 on February 17, 2014, 12:45:53 pm
Hulk Hogan

How in the name of Koko B. Ware's bird could I get that tool?

That's hilarious. 
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Hog1966

"
You got: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Via wweforums.net
You're a badass. Your old employer didn't respect you and you proceeded to pummel them into the ground for a decade. You represent everyone who's been kicked while they were down, got up, dusted yourself off and kicked ass, middle finger in the air and a beer — or 10 in hand."

OTTER

BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

acey33

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

husker71

Mad Dog Vachon    wanted Verne Gagne but he killed an old guy in the old persons home.

cosmodrum

Macho Man!

"Oooh yeah! You are basically a crazy person. You get an insane look in your eyes and speak in a raspy voice, but damn if you don't do it in sparkly-sequined style. But besides your over the top theatrics, what makes you a legend is that you always bring it day in and day out."
Go away, batin'

Dr. Starcs

Lolol!!! 

Same for me cosmodrum.

Where's my miss Elizabeth? Lol

Hootiethehog

I got The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. Not sure how, but I'm cool with it
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 20, 2014, 05:35:06 pm
Lolol!!! 

Same for me cosmodrum.

Where's my miss Elizabeth? Lol

I has a sad about Miss Elizabeth...
Go away, batin'

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Boared Stiff on February 16, 2014, 09:53:29 pm
Got the friggin Ultimate Warrior.

Me to

You are basically insane. You are the ultimate archetype of strength and intensity and a physically impressive competitor. You would do anything to enhance your performance. We would pat you on the back, but frankly, we're terrified of you.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

TOM "tbw1"

Check my avatar.  Best of all time.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

DeltaBoy

March 02, 2014, 09:05:49 am #27 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:39:20 pm by DeltaBoy
I was told I was Stone Cold Steve Austin.

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ThrillaHog

"Ravishing" Rick Rude was always one of my favorites...

twistitup

Stone cold......was hoping for Junkyard Dog
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Big Boi

HBK. Thanks for the link but...... HBK?!?!?!?!

zane

RIP LSUfan