Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cena turn heel

Started by Dirttrackhog, February 06, 2014, 03:24:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

Instead of Undertaker vs lesnar, Taker vs Cena... Cena ends the streak and turns heel. 

I think its about time for him to turn heel for a little while...

Eddie Goodson

"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Hogwop

Cena absolutely does not deserve to end the streak, and eddie's right, we'll never see a Cena heel turn. Hell, to half of the audience he already is kind of a heel
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Richard_white

While they create goat shirts for DBry, Cena will sell merchandise to all those pajama wearing fans.

The WWE has pushed Cena down our throats since 2004/2005.  It will not change until they make another modern day Hogan.

TomasPistola

Taker will retire with that streak.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hvsupastar

Quote from: Richard_white on February 06, 2014, 05:50:28 pm
While they create goat shirts for DBry, Cena will sell merchandise to all those pajama wearing fans.

The WWE has pushed Cena down our throats since 2004/2005.  It will not change until they make another modern day Hogan.

He is the modern day Hogan. What would change things is a modern day SCSA. But those guys don't grow on trees
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

TomasPistola

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 15, 2014, 10:04:25 pm
He is the modern day Hogan. What would change things is a modern day SCSA. But those guys don't grow on trees

If they found one they'd bury him anyways because he's not the one that want to push.
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hvsupastar

Quote from: TomasPistola on February 15, 2014, 10:08:53 pm
If they found one they'd bury him anyways because he's not the one that want to push.

Money money money. The push is always about money. The reason DB hasn't gotten the over the top push yet is because his merch sales haven't blown the roof off and the ppvs he's been featured on haven't had great buy rates.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

TomasPistola

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 15, 2014, 10:47:36 pm
Money money money. The push is always about money. The reason DB hasn't gotten the over the top push yet is because his merch sales haven't blown the roof off and the ppvs he's been featured on haven't had great buy rates.

He was booked HORRIBLY. He was only the champ for 10 minutes. You can't really blame him for that. I don't think he's the next Stone Cold, but the booking for him has been dog darn.
You were right.
You did a great job.

hvsupastar

Quote from: TomasPistola on February 15, 2014, 10:49:16 pm
He was booked HORRIBLY. He was only the champ for 10 minutes. You can't really blame him for that. I don't think he's the next Stone Cold, but the booking for him has been dog darn.

I'm not disagreeing with you. The booking has been terrible. For DB, and everyone else. Cena just beat Orton clean after kicking out of the champs finisher on Raw. Nothing makes sense anymore.

But I'm the guy that believes the machine will make money despite themselves, but a star like SCSA or Rock will get over despite booking to the point the booking is in your favor.

TomasPistola

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 15, 2014, 11:11:22 pm
I'm not disagreeing with you. The booking has been terrible. For DB, and everyone else. Cena just beat Orton clean after kicking out of the champs finisher on Raw. Nothing makes sense anymore.

But I'm the guy that believes the machine will make money despite themselves, but a star like SCSA or Rock will get over despite booking to the point the booking is in your favor.

You're right about the money.

But I think they booked Ryback horribly. He was over, but they buried him (possibly at CM Punk's demand). They had Ziggler over, and buried him too. Vince and Trips seem to have a problem with any wrestler err...entertainer that the fans rally behind. It's the main reason you don't have any good Babyfaces behind Cena and Bryan. I don't know who the hell you'd consider a top heel. Orton is boring as hell.
You were right.
You did a great job.

hvsupastar

I like Orton. Mostly because of his ring work. But a lot of people say he is boring. CM should be the #1 heel. Batista needs to be heel if they plan on his return ever having any success. Idk. It's a mess

TomasPistola

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 15, 2014, 11:19:49 pm
I like Orton. Mostly because of his ring work. But a lot of people say he is boring. CM should be the #1 heel. Batista needs to be heel if they plan on his return ever having any success. Idk. It's a mess

No problems with him inside the ring. Boring outside it. Could use a manager like Heyman or Heenan.

Punk is an awesome heel. Batista is a waste of space on the roster. He is not near the caliber of the Rock and he looks old and slow.
You were right.
You did a great job.

hvsupastar

Yeah Batista was never ever on Rocks level.

I really enjoyed Orton run in 2008 against the McMahon family. He needs that slow, silent, man of few words but means business person back. If he has to say more than a few sentences it does get stale. He could learn a lot by watching Jake Roberts promos

TheRazorback500

Quote from: Hogwop on February 06, 2014, 04:29:52 pm
Cena absolutely does not deserve to end the streak, and eddie's right, we'll never see a Cena heel turn. Hell, to half of the audience he already is kind of a heel
True ^
Do you wanna get Rocked?

DeltaBoy

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 15, 2014, 11:33:42 pm
Yeah Batista was never ever on Rocks level.

I really enjoyed Orton run in 2008 against the McMahon family. He needs that slow, silent, man of few words but means business person back. If he has to say more than a few sentences it does get stale. He could learn a lot by watching Jake Roberts promos

True Jake was a master of playing both sides of the aisle.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.