Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bryan joins Wyatts

Started by Eddie Goodson, December 31, 2013, 04:43:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Goodson

I think I like it. If they are going where I think they are, I'll really like it. I have a strong feeling this is going to end up turning the Wyatts faces instead of Bryan a heel. It absolutely will if they go after the Authority for holding Bryan down.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Doug

I could also see Kane now getting involved in the mix if the Wyatts turn face... Kane is a far better face than heel. Plus, this could further the dissension amongst The Authority and even over to Randy Orton.

That would be one HELL of a storyline right there. Wyatts/Bryan/Kane vs Shield/Orton/Authority. And Punk would still need to be involved somewhere (Batista to Authority/Shield/Orton side to feud with Punk)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Richard_white

Actually I like it.  For some weird reason I have enjoyed the Wyatt's angle. 

hvsupastar

Not sure if this is a heel turn or something temporary, but I'm not sure if Bryan can get the same heat as he gets positive response. This could be the beginnings of Cena vs Wyatt as Wm. Cena saves Bryan from the cult or like that....

Follow the buzzards
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

TomasPistola

I don't care for this development. I'm not sold on Bryan being a heel and I don't like the Wyatts as faces. This all just seems like a turn to stick it up the fans asses because Bryan is so over. I especially don't like the idea of Super Cena coming over to save the day. Besides, I'm sure there is some Legend they will get to come back to face Cena.

We'll see how it goes. Alot of questions are unanswered. It could be good. I'm hoping so.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Eddie Goodson

Even if Bryan starts kicking puppies in the ring I will still mark out for him. They are going to have an extremely difficult time making him a heel. This has happened before in one SCSA. The fans would not let him be a heel. Bryan is in that mold.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

TomasPistola

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on January 01, 2014, 09:01:11 am
Even if Bryan starts kicking puppies in the ring I will still mark out for him. They are going to have an extremely difficult time making him a heel. This has happened before in one SCSA. The fans would not let him be a heel. Bryan is in that mold.

My point exactly. I'm the same way and I just don't see this doing anything positive for Bryan. And I don't think the fans will buy a freak show like the Wyatt family as babyfaces.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hvsupastar

I could see the Wyatts getting over, but only if they fued with HHH.  Because everyone knows HHH wants a good looking guy with the body of a Greek God to be champion. Bryan, punk, nor the Wyatts fit that mold.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Eddie Goodson

If they go at as a rage against the establishment type thing, it will work. We'll see though. People want to cheer for the Wyatts. You can tell by reactions they get in wrestling smart cities.

who knows

Hopefully they play it out right...
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

jbcarol

Michigan State football player Travis Jackson leading the Breslin Center crowd in a Daniel Bryan "YES! YES! YES! chant" during halftime of Tuesday's basketball win against Ohio State.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Nipsey Mussle

They could go a lot of ways with this but I don't see the angle lasting very long. I think see the angle ending with the crowd willing Bryan into turning against the family and then Bryan/Bray at WM possibly. I really hope so anyway. I don't want to see Bryan/Taker at WM.

It's a fun angle though and it has lots of possibilities. We'll know if this is going to last awhile if they show a video of Bryan being brainwashed at Wyatt camp or something comparable.