Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you believe Dixie and AJ actually dislike each other?

Started by Nipsey Mussle, October 25, 2013, 07:32:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

AJ/Dixie feud either needs to end asap or get better. Maybe if they throw some real jabs that the audience believes? I'm good at suspending disbelief with wrestling but for the life of me I can't make myself believe Dixie and AJ even moderately dislike each other.

Btw, Impact had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much talking last night. I think there were 3 matches in the entire 2 hours (one was a throwaway knockouts match and another was a 3 minute squash). Maybe they're filming two eps and wanted to save the guys until the next episode.

Before anyone cries and thinks I hate Tna, I'll go ahead and say I think there's potential with the EC3 character (formerly Derrick Bateman from nxt). However, that's only if they avoid the temptation to put him in too many goofy storylines with his "aunt" Dixie. And also, it was a good main event last night, with some believable near falls. The brawl afterwards between Anderson/Bully was awful though. 

The show was average, but I'm hoping next week's ep will be better if in fact they were just saving the guys.

And please, again, no crying about me hating Tna. Go read a rundown from any reputable wrestling site and I'm sure it's going to be similar.

Eddie Goodson

There was too much talking, but the Raw following WM is usually the same way. We're trying to do a yearly reset for feud's like they both do following their signature ppvs, it happens. It should improve next week.

As far as Dixie and AJ goes, I think they've always had a good relationship. I expect this is all 100% work.

Eric Bischoff was not there last night and may not be there going forward. That may be a good thing.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on October 25, 2013, 11:49:17 am
There was too much talking, but the Raw following WM is usually the same way. We're trying to do a yearly reset for feud's like they both do following their signature ppvs, it happens. It should improve next week.

As far as Dixie and AJ goes, I think they've always had a good relationship. I expect this is all 100% work.

Eric Bischoff was not there last night and may not be there going forward. That may be a good thing.
That's a good point...

And I didn't know Bischoff wasn't there. I guess without Hogan he probably had no one fighting for him to stay. I agree it's probably a good thing. Guys like him and Hogan were probably just there for the paycheck.

Why doesn't Tna do more with Samoa Joe?

Eddie Goodson

I honestly think that falls into Samoa Joe's lap. I've wondered if he has the drive to be the best. I think TNA would love to push him.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton