Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Erik Ezukanma

Started by Tsarcasm, June 26, 2017, 09:16:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFoo

Quote from: ricepig on June 27, 2017, 07:37:28 pm
The numbers will work themselves out.......
If this guy wants to be a hog... We almost have to take him.   This kid is outstanding!  The numbers will work out.  They always seem to do just that. haha
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

wildhogman

Quote from: LJHOG on June 28, 2017, 08:51:02 pm
I can't see saying no to this guy.
what if you can only take 17, and you just promised 16 kids they have schollies. This kid wants to commit and a 5 star LB wants to commit. what do you do now?
I can see legitament reasons. I wont be to hapy but I will understand. How will the kids on the team now feel to learn their head coach who has preached getting what you earn uncommon and doing it the right way, pulls the schollie from a kid like Saban does

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: wildhogman on June 30, 2017, 07:25:23 pm
what if you can only take 17, and you just promised 16 kids they have schollies. This kid wants to commit and a 5 star LB wants to commit. what do you do now?
I can see legitament reasons. I wont be to hapy but I will understand. How will the kids on the team now feel to learn their head coach who has preached getting what you earn uncommon and doing it the right way, pulls the schollie from a kid like Saban does

Well we don't have to worry about a 5 star LB committing. Because it won't happen

Wildhog

CBB will pull schollies if he needs to.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on June 30, 2017, 07:32:08 pm
CBB will pull schollies if he needs to.

Yep, he has before on out of state guys.

onebadrubi

If this kid wants to commit in August then you take it.  If it comes to February and it's him vs another highly ranked stud, take first one. 

parallaxpig

Quote from: ricepig on June 27, 2017, 07:37:28 pm
The numbers will work themselves out.......

They always do.....
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

oldfart

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on June 28, 2017, 01:53:50 pm

one of my favorite plays ever.. petrino had noticed their tendency last year and saved this play for that very occasion

parallaxpig

Quote from: oldfart on July 02, 2017, 10:00:54 pm
one of my favorite plays ever.. petrino had noticed their tendency last year and saved this play for that very occasion

You could start a whole new thread on great Ark/LSU thanksgiving games. Thank god we got Mizzou now ???
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Birminghog

Quote from: tusksincolorado on June 26, 2017, 08:38:12 pm
He sure gets there in a hurry....

Lived in Flower Mound once upon a time....Lewisville and Flower Mound would play ball at the old Texas Stadium. First Texas HS game I ever saw....60K showed up! AMAZING!

Ha! I remember when Flower Mound wasn't big enough to have its own Baptist church, much less its own high school. I was a part of a group (in 1981, maybe?) that started the 1st Baptist Church of Flower Mound. Left Texas in 1988. Went back to that area last summer. Smh. Unbelievable.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 26, 2017, 03:03:45 pm
He reminds me of Joe Adams a bit.

He does have that crazy sense of balance where it appears he is operating on the edge of busting his face, but he looks to be taller (on tape) than Adams, but very, very athletic and effortless in his catches. He looks like an "All Pro" type one day...  In my non expert eye test anyway...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pinto

I watched more clips of this kid. It seems too good to be true that such a talented player from Texas like himself would want to come play for the Hogs. I'm in denial until he commits AND signs. I can see him blowing up into the top 50 by the time the final rankings come out....

Hoggish1

Quote from: ricepig on June 28, 2017, 11:16:31 am
Huh, Childs please?

Ding! Saw it live and will never forget it.

Tortfeasor

100% crystal ball now!

presidenthog

I hope we get this guy. He looks insane. We don't have anyone like him right now.