Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offical Arkansas vs Central Michigan Game thread

Started by hogsrule44, December 05, 2006, 06:59:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: Hawgon on December 05, 2006, 08:49:48 pm
Does anybody even watch Razorback basketball anymore?  It used to be so exciting.  I try to watch it and just can't anymore.

Part of it is that it's still football season.  Last year this time football was over for us and we were desperate for any 'W' we could get.

The Missouri game was exciting... just not for us. :P

dmcneil

Immensehog

Life is short.  Act accordingly.

hogman64

TRUHOG718

December 05, 2006, 09:20:48 pm #154 Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 09:23:40 pm by TRUHOG718
Quote from: TnHog65 on December 05, 2006, 09:14:19 pm
75 - 59

Fire Nutt
If Heath wins one more game Heaths gone. Im sick and tired of getting better every year. There I tried the darkside but I guess Im not very good at it!
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

hogfan13

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on December 05, 2006, 09:20:48 pm
If Heath wins one more game Heaths gone. Im sick and tired of getting better every year.
Never know.

We get 6-4 Oakland Next

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/oaa

Inigo Montoya

Little sloppy but good game.  I think as the opponents get better we will go to the big man combo more I just hope we are a little more fine tuned by then.  I still miss the Williamson Thurman days but we are getting there.  THomas looks better every game and Weems is starting to get off his heels.  Less turnovers always good and Hill is showing glimpses of driving to the hole like a 7 footer should.  We'll get there

TRUHOG718

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on December 05, 2006, 09:23:49 pm
Quote from: TRUHOG718 on December 05, 2006, 09:20:48 pm
If Heath wins one more game Heaths gone. Im sick and tired of getting better every year.
Never know.

We get 6-4 Oakland Next

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/oaa
I thought about that. but didnt they get smacked last night?
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

tkhog

Basketball sucks... Fire Stan Heath so we can get to baseball...
/\
Strangely, it didn't used too...

Rooka

IPig

try as much as I can to make myself watch the bball team but I just have a hard time getting up for it.  Big 10 basketball sucks ass.

I ended up watching one of my wife's tuesday night regular shows instead.

That right there is some ugly basketball.  Even tho Nolan's team started to drop off at the end, it was still fun to watch....

Bulldogs@ the ville

Arkansas_no bowl

Mike Anderson showed us all what basketball can be....controlled chaos - fun - exciting - able to beat anyone at anytime, at UAB or Mizzou ... wish we had that!
Arkansas No Bowl was for HDN, can't wait to see how the new staff fixes it.

hogman64

Quote from: MitchM on December 05, 2006, 10:56:38 pm
try as much as I can to make myself watch the bball team but I just have a hard time getting up for it.  Big 10 basketball sucks ass.

I ended up watching one of my wife's tuesday night regular shows instead.

That right there is some ugly basketball.  Even tho Nolan's team started to drop off at the end, it was still fun to watch....

watching that was painful.........i felt like i was central michigan and eastern michigan..........

fourthcrusade

December 05, 2006, 11:11:26 pm #165 Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 11:15:08 pm by fourthcrusade
Quote from: Arkansas_no bowl on December 05, 2006, 11:10:06 pm
Mike Anderson showed us all what basketball can be....controlled chaos - fun - exciting - able to beat anyone at anytime, at UAB or Mizzou ... wish we had that!

except for the time last year that UAB scored 37 points against utep, and lost to w. kentucky & depaul

pop quiz: how many times last year did uab score 100?  (answer: NONE)
how many times last year did uab score over 90? (answer: once, against mighty valdosta state)

BRING ON UAB BALL!  because we don't want to score 100 or 90 ever either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fourthcrusade

December 05, 2006, 11:14:46 pm #166 Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 11:18:15 pm by fourthcrusade
"Boy i agree, fourthcrusade, we should be like uab so we can consistantly score in the 70s as well... oh wait... stan scores in the 70s too....

hmmm... well maybe we can just PRETEND that mike A. is an offensive juggernaut instead of looking at "facts"!!  tee hee!"

P.S. 

Pop quiz #2 = Arkansas scored 100+ once last year, UAB Scored 100+ 0 times
Arkansas scored above 90 THREE times last year, UAB did it once