Zen_Hog

asdfjklhog

Jim Red23

WV with a jump shot.

Then Weems with a shot.

16-7. Ark.

Squealers

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 26, 2006, 07:14:10 pm
Just noticed on the scroll that NC State fired their football coach.

WOW, maybe Nutt will take Herring back there!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

asdfjklhog

bad turnover by weems though, he seems very careless with the ball so far this year

Boarcephus

Interesting comment on Ervin....he as turnover prone at MSU and that's why they OK'd his transfer to us.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Zen_Hog

Funny how Townes is considered a legit NBA prospect but isn't even starting.

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Jim Red23

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:16:13 pm
We need to lay it on them early

Ya we do, because if their shooters start getting hot, we will have some breathing room.

tigerinhogtown

Bowling shirts, the coaches have plans after the game??

Squealers

Quote from: Jim Red23 on November 26, 2006, 07:16:57 pm
Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:16:13 pm
We need to lay it on them early

Ya we do, because if their shooters start getting hot, we will have some breathing room.

Yep, and we have the MOJO going and we need to keep it the whole game

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on November 26, 2006, 07:16:06 pm
Funny how Townes is considered a legit NBA prospect but isn't even starting.

They put Steven Hill in to establish a presence inside  "DON'T BRING THAT WEAK SCIT IN HERE" then you start to see guards shy away from taking it inside....

TOWNES= Offense
HILL= Defense

Kinda like kicking off the ball at the start of a football game every time....just to try to take the momentum.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

razorback_fan

Hunter needs to bench himself...he is terrible

BadHog

Quote from: HogginIT on November 26, 2006, 07:10:32 pm
I'm going to watch this until I get sidetracked and forget the game is even on. Anyone else in that boat?

Hardly - this is a refreshing change...
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Squealers

Quote from: tigerinhogtown on November 26, 2006, 07:17:47 pm

Yes, they are all going to be grabbing their balls after the game

RazorbackRider

Quote from: tigerinhogtown on November 26, 2006, 07:17:47 pm

Ya, I assume the tourney is making them wear them.

Squealers

Quote from: razorback_fan on November 26, 2006, 07:18:33 pm

Hunter is a leftover from last years team

Jim Red23

Jim Red23

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:19:45 pm
Quote from: razorback_fan on November 26, 2006, 07:18:33 pm

Hunter is a leftover from last years team

McCurdy is getting lost on Defense....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Squealers

Zen_Hog

hogfankb

Jim Red23

CampuspostmanHOG

Squealers

How can you lose such a large lead in a such a quick tme?

The_Bionic_Pig

Now you are starting to see the None-Steven Hill offense, they are no longer afraid to take it inside.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Zen_Hog

Squealers

Quote from: hogfankb on November 26, 2006, 07:20:47 pm
Why does McCurdy get to play?

Last year, people were screaming for McCurdy to play.  This year he may be a 3rd teamer

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

cubman

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Jim Red23

hogfankb

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:22:07 pm

Last year, people were screaming for McCurdy to play.  This year he may be a 3rd teamer

I wasn't one of those. He is a TO waiting to happen and a liability defense.

Squealers

Ya, I think that bald white guy on WVA's team is the bus driver

Jim Red23

Ervin's taking stupid shots as of right now.

Thomas with a bucket and the foul.

20-14. Ark.

94 Hawg

best ball movement Ive seen from the hogs in years
~ Will Rogers

Squealers

Quote from: hogfankb on November 26, 2006, 07:23:23 pm
Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:22:07 pm

I wasn't one of those. He is a TO waiting to happen and a liability defense.
Last year, he looked good compared to our point guard situation.  This year he is a benchwarmer

Proud member of the War Memorial Mafia

Jim Red23

Thomas makes the free throw.

21-14. Ark.

I wish this would have been the score Friday.

Squealers

Let me tell you guys, Stan has it going on.  I have traveled with him on several occasions, and he is a solid guy, and loves the hogs.

94 Hawg

Quote from: 1964 on November 26, 2006, 07:25:03 pm
Quote from: cubman on November 26, 2006, 06:46:17 pm
I've got one question; how do you have an inaugural classic?

Very carefully? 
this is Disney, they can make anything happen
~ Will Rogers

hogfankb

CampuspostmanHOG

Jim Red23

Squealers

Quote from: 94 Hawg on November 26, 2006, 07:25:56 pm
Quote from: 1964 on November 26, 2006, 07:25:03 pm
Quote from: cubman on November 26, 2006, 06:46:17 pm
I've got one question; how do you have an inaugural classic?

Very carefully? 
this is Disney, they can make anything happen

OK, I want to see Cinderella slam a dunk and then take a shower with the team afterwards.

;)

Zen_Hog

Thomas is probably the best player on the team. Toughest one to defend.

Dugann

I like this fast past...they seem to be doing well with it too.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!