Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (19-8, 8-6) vs Kentucky (18-9, 7-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 20, 2018, 07:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Letsroll1200

elksnort

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 20, 2018, 08:27:06 pm
Welp, sort of reminiscent of the last 3 or 4 games. we go up big and then hit a dry spell allowing the other team back in.
last three or four games?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

98hogs

GO

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 20, 2018, 08:27:54 pm
We've gone cold and UK has found their offense.
if they hit their 3s they will beat us. Getting wide open looks.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

98hogs

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Dominicanhog

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

War Boar

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogmolar

When you sub out your top 3 scorers at the same time it generally leads to scoreless spells

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

BigSexyHog

We are lazy getting back tonight.  just jogging while UK players are running
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HeyHogs

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

40MINSOFHELL

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

War Boar

Knot2brite

What you want to bet the next time Gafford goes  for a dunk that he slams it so hard that he will break someone's arm so even if he gets fouled he scores
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

TebowHater

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BoarEd

Arkansas is impressing me with their play inside against a much larger Kentucky team. Gafford is improving his free throw shooting %. 7 fouls called against Kentucky so far. Arkansas rebounding very well and getting Kentucky in early foul trouble. Kentucky fouls again. 8 team fouls.

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BoarEd

Barford and Macon are killing these guys.  Macon with his third 3.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

hawgball40

We may be getting hot at just the right time folks. i'm quickly gaining confidence in this team again

40MINSOFHELL

Need to get defensive rebounds. They are killing us on putbacks

hogmolar

Just about time to sub out Macon, Harford, and Gafford all at once

TebowHater

fieldturf

Quote from: TebowHater on February 20, 2018, 08:31:46 pm
Why is CJ still in the game. What are we doing

Because he can rebound and play a little defense, Beard can't

GO

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on February 20, 2018, 08:37:34 pm
Need to get defensive rebounds. They are killing us on putbacks
yep, to many easy points on put backs the last couple mins

From Tusk Till Dawn

Gafford appearing to be gaining confidence at the line, bodes well for us!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on February 20, 2018, 08:28:28 pm
We're on the edge of it here in little rock. My TV made a static crackle sound a couple times. It's coming

Mine has gone out several times so I switched over to watch ESPN but it is way behind the broadcast.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hogmolar on February 20, 2018, 08:37:37 pm
Just about time to sub out Macon, Harford, and Gafford all at once

maybe.. you got the lead.. bring in the second team to try and run them hard one more time,,,,

BoarEd

Barford and Macon just got back in. They'll play again until around 4 left in the half.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️