Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maleek Monk crashes his car at RoadHog Park

Started by HeathWimp, February 18, 2018, 04:47:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: AP85 on February 19, 2018, 03:04:05 pm
Thug. Crooked. "Business decision types".
You can if someone will make a "business decision" by what clothes they wear? You are quite the fashion expert.

AirWarren

Quote from: Karma on February 19, 2018, 03:25:43 pm
You can if someone will make a "business decision" by what clothes they wear? You are quite the fashion expert.
K.

31to6

jkstock04

Only way you ever go out of control off road there on your own is if you are 7 years old and or driving like a drunken/drugged up lunatic.

(Fairly certain) it's 35 mph. Also straight as an arrow with light to no traffic. If he was heading westbound I'd put $$$ that he was under some type of drug influence.

Sweet new age millennial pimp wannabe outfit I guess though.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 19, 2018, 06:13:15 pm
Only way you ever go out of control off road there on your own is if you are 7 years old and or driving like a drunken/drugged up lunatic.

(Fairly certain) it's 35 mph. Also straight as an arrow with light to no traffic. If he was heading westbound I'd put $$$ that he was under some type of drug influence.

Sweet new age millennial pimp wannabe outfit I guess though.

Texting while driving is actually more dangerous than driving under moderate alcohol impairment if I am recalling the recent research accurately.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Ilikthiskindaparty

I'm going to be here all day.

jkstock04

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 19, 2018, 06:28:43 pm
Texting while driving is actually more dangerous than driving under moderate alcohol impairment if I am recalling the recent research accurately.
I don't doubt it. But if he was westbound that means he crossed 2-3 lanes of traffic. How fast do you think he was going at impact? Lol only way I could pull something like that off is if I was blacked out/passed out or tried doing it on purpose.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

c-townfan

5:45 in the morning and no DUI?? Guess those are only reserved for Razorback athletes  :-\

clew

FBI karma is the best kind of karma. Would love to see the Calipari Caliphate crumble.
Pure as the dawn

Großer Kriegschwein

This is what happens when you take "Driver's Ed" from the online college.
This is my non-signature signature.

HogFoo

Quote from: Karma on February 19, 2018, 09:31:09 am
He has as much right to live in the state of Arkansas as any of the rest of us.
yeah, and ill call him the dbag that he is everytime i see a thread about him dude.  If you have a prob with me saying that, when others asked the very same question,  thats your prob pal.  You can go cry about it elsewhere tho.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogFoo

Quote from: AP85 on February 19, 2018, 09:47:23 am
Nope, especially if it's the millennial "I'm telling my mommy or daddy on you" type.
thats it exactly.  Too many of those types around.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

CFB_Fanatic

Good. Hope he crashes another one.

Not wishing for the kid to get hurt, but still. I said what I said

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Pinto on February 19, 2018, 10:09:23 am
Watch the full video, it was the same thing Vince Carter and other hoopers do when they say "it's over" bro.

Malik Monk apologists? To say y'all are sick for wishing harm on the young man because he didn't come hoop for us for one year? I'll join y'all in slandering him when he plays the Hogs but when you take it to a personal level over sports is when you need to seek help. And what do you mean "Outed myself"?  Not that i give a damn or anything...just wondering lol

I haven't read the whole thread but I've not seen ANY post seriously wishing injury on him.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Letsroll1200

3 pages to celebrate and talk about Karma because a 19 year old had a car accident. SMH! You better hope that Karma doesn't come back around in your household.

hogboarder

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: hogboarder on February 20, 2018, 08:14:57 am
I wonder if he'll be at the game tonight..
They should show him on the big screen so everyone can boo him
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Little Lady Back

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on February 20, 2018, 08:21:31 am
They should show him on the big screen so everyone can boo him

Then show him (and his brother) to the exit door!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Pinto

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 20, 2018, 07:57:08 am
3 pages to celebrate and talk about Karma because a 19 year old had a car accident. SMH! You better hope that Karma doesn't come back around in your household.

We have a sad fan base

010HogFan

hawgball40

yraciv

Quote from: Pinto on February 20, 2018, 08:34:53 am
We have a sad fan base

It is pretty pathetic. What did Malik Monk actually do to our fanbase?
1. He certainly wasn't a world beater/SEC player of the year in his victories over us.
2. He signed early and didn't drag out his recruitment or us along once he decided.  We ended up with CJ Jones as an alternative.
3. He sloatthrashed our home crowd. Not his best moment, but the taunting was enough to drive many crazy.
4. He wasn't drunk/drug driving in our backyard, or you know Washington County would have locked him up.

My problem is more with Marcus these days than Malik. That is someone who rode his brother's coattails, pimped him, and tried to make a living at the expense of the same Arkansas fans that cheered him.  All joking aside, this is just a young man that got into a car accident probably due to a dumb mistake people make everyday by getting distracted and texting.

010HogFan

Quote from: yraciv on February 20, 2018, 10:18:54 am
1. He certainly wasn't a world beater/SEC player of the year in his victories over us.
2. He signed early and didn't drag out his recruitment or us along once he decided.  We ended up with CJ Jones as an alternative.
3. He sloatthrashed our home crowd. Not his best moment, but the taunting was enough to drive many crazy.
4. He wasn't drunk/drug driving in our backyard, or you know Washington County would have locked him up.

My problem is more with Marcus these days than Malik. That is someone who rode his brother's coattails, pimped him, and tried to make a living at the expense of the same Arkansas fans that cheered him.  All joking aside, this is just a young man that got into a car accident probably due to a dumb mistake people make everyday by getting distracted and texting.

agree with all of this, but he didn't throat slash our home crowd. He never played in Bud Walton unfortunately

IronMountainHog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 20, 2018, 07:57:08 am
You might want to look at your own Karma. You are ahead in the smite count at a 6:1 clip McFly.

PonderinHog

hawgball40

You lost all believability with this reply. First, he never played in BWA. so your excuse for his actions is completely invalid, exposing the fact that you came in here to defend him for other reasons. You fake hog fans just keep outing yourself with your personal biases. Malik is about a hot step from flamin out of the nba, and if he does that, then things would have come full circle for him just like they did for archie goodwin. both guys thought they were better than arkansas and talked all kinds of trash to Arkansas fans, and now one is a flameout of the nba, and one is riding the pine because he's not very good, and on his way to following the same path to flameing out of the NBA. It's karma.

lumphog

Pinto

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 20, 2018, 09:59:54 am
won't you go root for kentucky then fool

I don't have to love the fan base to love my alma mater...

greenEGnHAWGS

I agree that Marcus holds most of my angst, but from what I believe I read, Malik wanted to be a Hog. He COULD have said "no" to Marcus and chose his own path. They both knew what would happen and chose to go down that road.

G
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

redleg

Who is this Maleek Monk you speak of? The only Monk that I know of is Marcus.
WPS!
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

010HogFan

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 20, 2018, 10:34:57 am
You lost all believability with this reply. First, he never played in BWA. so your excuse for his actions is completely invalid, exposing the fact that you came in here to defend him for other reasons. You fake hog fans just keep outing yourself with your personal biases. Malik is about a hot step from flamin out of the nba, and if he does that, then things would have come full circle for him just like they did for archie goodwin. both guys thought they were better than arkansas and talked all kinds of trash to Arkansas fans, and now one is a flameout of the nba, and one is riding the pine because he's not very good, and on his way to following the same path to flameing out of the NBA. It's karma.

I don't necessarily think it's karma...I just think the guy never has been that great. Streaky 3 point shooter with some decent hops. He wasn't even the best player on that Kentucky team.

PygmalionEffect2

Marcus Monk came to the Razorbacks and became one of the top receivers in the history of the program back when Nutt was struggling recruiting that position.

Monk was about all we had there one year. 

Monk was a great WR and won us some football games that we wouldn't have won had he not been out there.

He tore his knee up playing for us which cost him a career in the pros.

Marcus gave a lot to us.

If he did indeed pimp his brother out to Kentucky to make some money on the side,

I don't even care if it's true.

We owed him that.

Marcus Monk is an all-time great Razorback!
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

yraciv

Quote from: 010HogFan on February 20, 2018, 10:20:45 am
agree with all of this, but he didn't throat slash our home crowd. He never played in Bud Walton unfortunately

My mistake it was not our home crowd.

AirWarren

010HogFan

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on February 20, 2018, 12:28:37 pm
Marcus Monk came to the Razorbacks and became one of the top receivers in the history of the program back when Nutt was struggling recruiting that position.

Monk was a great WR and won us some football games that we wouldn't have won had he not been out there.

Marcus gave a lot to us.

If he did indeed pimp his brother out to Kentucky to make some money on the side,

We owed him that.

greenEGnHAWGS

Marcus gave a lot to us.

We owed him that.

"If it's true...we owed him that"? So the fact that he steered the states top player away from his alma mater to our biggest rival for his own personal gain, and will most likely continue to do so he can create a pipeline to maximize his profits at the expense of the Hogs...we "owe" him that cuz he won some games for us when we had a crappy coach?

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Tusks

If anyone is following the FBI investigation and thinks that Monk didn't get money to sign with KY then I can't help you.

He's one of those players that got probably $50K to $100K from the shoe company.

They took advantage and favors to live in Bentonville and then took money to go to KY.

Got no use for them.  They should be pimping their wares in KY not AR.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

mykidsdad

Quote from: tusked on February 20, 2018, 02:28:41 pm
If anyone is following the FBI investigation and thinks that Monk didn't get money to sign with KY then I can't help you.

He's one of those players that got probably $50K to $100K from the shoe company.

They took advantage and favors to live in Bentonville and then took money to go to KY.

Got no use for them.  They should be pimping their wares in KY not AR.

I hope they reported it to the IRS. Tax evasion is a crime.

(notOM)Rebel123

Marcus gave a lot to us.

We owed him that.

All-Time great? Hmmm, maybe...tied with George Wilson at #6 in career yards receiving and tied for 7th with Drew Morgan in receptions. He was SEC Freshman of the Year, but didn't make 1st or 2nd team All SEC during his career. He was good, no doubt. But to say Arkansas owes him something is BS.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: mykidsdad on February 20, 2018, 03:01:30 pm
I hope they reported it to the IRS. Tax evasion is a crime.

That's what brought down Capone....

KlubhouseKonnected

Marcus was one of my all time favorite Razorbacks.

WAS
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

PorkRinds

So I'm pretty sure this was Macon's car...he drives an old Lexus.

hoghappy

Quote from: hogboarder on February 20, 2018, 08:14:57 am
I wonder if he'll be at the game tonight..
Thats why he's in town. He will be at the game and supporting his team. That's why Karma is such a thing as it is. Do I wish him harm? No! Do I wish he would stay in NEA or Charlotte? Yeah. Don't come here and brag about all the lies you told.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 20, 2018, 03:24:57 pm
So I'm pretty sure this was Macon's car...he drives an old Lexus.

Wonder who owns the Mercedes?

hawgball40

Quote from: Pinto on February 20, 2018, 10:49:04 am

I don't have to love the fan base to love my alma mater...
But you defend a guy who talks all kind of junk about us? You notice no one hates on Kevaugn Allen, Peyton Willis, Eric Curry like this right? Its because those guys went elsewhere with class. They didn't drag us through the mud and basically spit in our face like Malik did. If you can't admit that then you are defending him out of personal bias. And i asked you to show me where people wished harm on the kid, but you can't produce the evidence.

bythelake

I really don't care if monk went to ky.  I really like what our team did last year. 

I'm old school and only have one thought about the pics, Daaaaaaaam,  what kind of outfit is that dude wearing?  Can some of you'll more hip folks explain how a grown heterosexual man can wear something as ************* as that? 

Thanks for the replies,  old timer is confused?  Least I hope I am.

Pinto

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 20, 2018, 04:38:30 pm
But you defend a guy who talks all kind of junk about us? You notice no one hates on Kevaugn Allen, Peyton Willis, Eric Curry like this right? Its because those guys went elsewhere with class. They didn't drag us through the mud and basically spit in our face like Malik did. If you can't admit that then you are defending him out of personal bias. And i asked you to show me where people wished harm on the kid, but you can't produce the evidence.

Why would you hate Payton when we didn't even offer him?

ricepig

hawgball40

Quote from: Pinto on February 20, 2018, 04:44:25 pm
Why would you hate Payton when we didn't even offer him?
Ok, I gave a bad example, but the point remains with those others right? why did you single in on this one thing and ignore the rest of my post?

Pinto

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 20, 2018, 05:25:13 pm
Ok, I gave a bad example, but the point remains with those others right? why did you single in on this one thing and ignore the rest of my post?
Because I'm not about to scroll through three pages of stupidity to prove a point....