Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you would've said

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 10, 2018, 09:33:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

That we were tied with Kentucky and Texas A&M with 6 games left in the season I would have took it in a heartbeat..
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Bacon_Bitz

I was about to post the same thing. Comparable RPIs too I would guess

Breems

Not me. A&M had a terrible start and UK is extremely average. We're all still middle-of-the-pack.

I want to be tied with AU or FL. Need lots more wins.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

From Tusk Till Dawn

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Breems on February 10, 2018, 09:38:07 pm
Not me. A&M had a terrible start and UK is extremely average. We're all still middle-of-the-pack.

I want to be tied with AU or FL. Need lots more wins.
I said at the beginning of the season
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

ADavisTheGOAT

We should have beaten MSU, and LSU twice. But it is what it is.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

3kgthog

And if I had told you we'd be behind Auburn, Bama, UT, Mizzou, MSU, UF, and A&M? Sure, we're tied with some folks, but they own the head to head.

oldbooniehog

What if somebody would have said, after the Hogs' hot start, that on Feb 10, Arkansas would be .500 in SEC play?

Would you have taken that in a heartbeat?

PORKULATOR

Most Hogvillians aren't what I call fans. A$$h©¦€§.... Yes
Fans... No
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on February 10, 2018, 09:45:08 pm
We should have beaten MSU, and LSU twice. But it is what it is.
It's called match ups. Arkansas has nobody to handle Waters. No way we should've beaten them. Bad match up for us.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 10, 2018, 09:55:22 pm
It's called match ups. Arkansas has nobody to handle Waters. No way we should've beaten them. Bad match up for us.
shouldve at our place but we started off horrible, they left our 4 men wide open to shoot and we for some reason kept shooting and got in a big whole and couldn't recover and just got worse at the end

Letsroll1200

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 10, 2018, 09:52:00 pm
And if I had told you we'd be behind Auburn, Bama, UT, Mizzou, MSU, UF, and A&M? Sure, we're tied with some folks, but they own the head to head.

Keep crying! We're in a good place right now.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 10, 2018, 09:52:00 pm
Not Tennessee and Mizzou and we play A&M, And Auburn again and haven't played Bama yet