Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (16-8, 5-6) vs Vanderbilt (9-15, 3-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 10, 2018, 06:47:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

3of5-2

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TuCanSam

I literally just made my dog potty all I'vet the kitchen after that glorious play!!!
"SMILE!!!!"
-John L. SMith

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

hogwildjoshua

I will say the last 7 minutes was good basketball.  I will say that.  Still need to improve the other 33 but that last 7 minutes was GOOD

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

BrooklynRoss

I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Wisco Pig

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Letsroll1200

SugarHillGaHog

I don't care the records I'm just always glad to survive Vandy.  Or beat them handily

3of5-2

From Tusk Till Dawn

Serious question, I thought an announcer  was saying Holmes can actually dunk in a previous game.  Is that true?

TebowHater

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 10, 2018, 09:27:59 pm
I bet you gafford comes back for the oppurtunity of a sweet 16 or final four run next season. As fast as he's progressed this season, its not unreasonable to think he could be league mvp next season and go in the lottery.

You really think we can make a run at the Sweet 16 after losing the leading scoring duo in the country when we can't make it with them? Not being negative or a dick, serious question

razCzar

Nothing in first ten minutes and everything the last 3+.  Wow.
Still, a win's a win...  WPS!!

rljjr

HogFansReunited

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on February 10, 2018, 09:31:16 pm
Serious question, I thought an announcer  was saying Holmes can actually dunk in a previous game.  Is that true?

According to my sources, he has dunked in pregame warm ups.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

RaisinHog

Man that dunk was sick nasty .. if gafford plays like he did tonight we are very good ..

Razorbacks#1

Razorbacks Final Scoring:

Macon - 21
Barford - 16
Gafford - 16
Beard - 7
Jones - 4
Thomas - 3
Thompson - 2
Holmes - 2
Osabuahien - 1

THUNDER!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: TebowHater on February 10, 2018, 09:31:26 pm
You really think we can make a run at the Sweet 16 after losing the leading scoring duo in the country when we can't make it with them? Not being negative or a dick, serious question

so we didn't make it this year.. wow, I thought we were still in it...who knew...

razCzar

SEC STANDINGS

So here we are after 12 conference games, tied with 3 others, four out of first:
AU   10-2
TN    8-4
FL     8-4
MO   7-5
AL    7-5
AR   6-6
AM   6-6
MSU 6-6
KY   6-6
LSU 5-7
GA   4-8
SC   4-8
OM   4-8
VU    3-9

Beaverfever

Great second half.  Hope that propels us heading into the home stretch of the season.  WPS

CallMeAl

Quote from: HeyHogs on February 10, 2018, 07:29:22 pm
Season ends tonight.  Vandy hits 20 threes.

Good call on the free throws. Not so much on the season.
Hog since birth.

pigture perfect

I wasn't able to watch this on the tube tonight, but I can't imagine it any better than this thread. Watching some of this reminded me of the Trump and Hillary debates. Man, some of you really got after each other.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

TheRazorback500

We defended their better players and gave their second team the wide open looks. They usually missed. Nice win. WPS
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hawgrunner

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.