Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (16-8, 5-6) vs Vanderbilt (9-15, 3-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 10, 2018, 06:47:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHogs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Beaverfever

Poker_hog

I've never seen a team at any level start the game off with 5 straight turnovers.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

hogwildjoshua

Lol y'all still think this team is good?  Like I said average at best  :puke:

Dr. Starcs

And Macon got dang lucky we didn't go 6/6 throwing a 70 foot pass down court to Gafford.

Same old crap

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TebowHater

BannerMountainMan

Wow Arkansas played bad for 2 minutes!!! Somebody fire everybody
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HamIAm

alohawg

4 min. in 5 turnovers and  2 points......at home. Ridiculous   :puke:
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: alohawg on February 10, 2018, 07:42:12 pm
4 min. in 5 turnovers and  2 points......at home. Ridiculous   :puke:

Turned it over 5 times in the first 5 possessions.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

TebowHater

Hogz87

Quote from: Poker_hog on February 10, 2018, 07:40:25 pm
I've never seen a team at any level start the game off with 5 straight turnovers.
Same here, and I reffed a 3rd-6th grade league for a couple of years as a part time, second job.

Letsroll1200

TushCrush

I'd like to see Mike and Bryce Drew in a half court shooting contest. I think Mike could take him.

3of5-2

Quote from: TebowHater on February 10, 2018, 07:41:45 pm
Gafford doesn't know how to be double teamed. He panics.
He will learn it next year in the league. Not gonna happen here.

bvillepig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hogz87

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Beaverfever

3of5-2

Hogz87

And the horrific, inexcusably bad foul call leads to Vandy points.

Meanwhile, we're still wearing concrete high tops and the court is made out of sand when we're on offense.

Beaverfever

I don't know what the hell we're trying to do today.  There's clearly a new game plan. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Wooderson

I love Mike, but if Gabe O doesn't start and play 20+ minutes a game from here on out he is a darn fool.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Hogz87

If you didn't k know anything about college basketball, and you decided to give a game a try and turned this one on, you'd've turned it off by now and concluded that college basketball is the worst imaginable way to spend your leisure time and it should be completely disbanded as a sport.

40MINSOFHELL

alohawg

There's no other team in the country that looks this freaking dumb.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Dr. Starcs

Macon might need to practice his pull up 15 footers rather than those much needed 47 footers.

Hogz87

This may be the ugliest six minute stretch of college basketball I've ever seen.

Beaverfever

PonderinHog

BigSexyHog

This is the most boring game in the history or basketball and so unwatchable.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hogz87

I just dabbed some blood off my cheek after it trickled down from my eye.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Beaverfever

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 10, 2018, 07:48:00 pm
If you didn't k know anything about college basketball, and you decided to give a game a try and turned this one on, you'd've turned it off by now and concluded that college basketball is the worst imaginable way to spend your leisure time and it should be completely disbanded as a sport.
This.  It feels like we've only attempted a handful of shots.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

Leadbelly

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 10, 2018, 07:48:00 pm

That's funny stuff right there! Also true!!!!