Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unofficial national championship thread

Started by elksnort, January 08, 2018, 06:56:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

alohawg

Well, don't know if he was their fastest, but with a great executed play, he was fast enough!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on January 08, 2018, 08:48:33 pm
Would hate to be in the
Bama locker room at halftime.

Saban is going to eat a steak dinner at halftime.  A$$ Steak
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

alohawg

If Saban has the cajones to switch qb's,  the results could be legendary. That Hawaii kid is a better qb.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

k.c.hawg

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 08, 2018, 08:43:48 pm
You can't be serious .. these are probably two of the worse qbs too ever be in a championship game

Don't judge a kid by how he looks against this Alabama D. He was an Alabama commit before flipping to Ga,. He is like 4th in passing efficiency and has done all they needed to have a NC within reach, as a freshman. He might not even have the job next year but Fromm is a very fine QB.

He's completed 165 of 259 passes for 2,383 yards, 23 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. He's 12-1 as a starter.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

PonderinHog

From Tusk Till Dawn

Maybe we should put out some feelers on eason.  I dont see him returning to the lineup.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on January 08, 2018, 08:55:34 pm
Maybe we should put out some feelers on eason.  I dont see him returning to the lineup.

I've heard national guys saying Fields is the best QB prospect in 15-20 years. Don't know if it is true but they make their living evaluating and they said it on national shows. Aren't going to be enough balls to go around at Ga.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

TeufelHog

Never seen Bama play a worse half of football outside of Saban's first year.  Jalen Hurts is playing tight and the OC is calling some weird series.  Additionally, the defense inexplicably cannot get off the field on 3rd and loooong.

Would love to be in the locker room to hear the ass chewing Saban is about to deliver.  They are literally giving this game to Georgia.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on January 08, 2018, 08:55:34 pm
Frohm is a winner. Eason going to backup at UGA
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: k.c.hawg on January 08, 2018, 08:58:02 pm
I've heard national guys saying Fields is the best QB prospect in 15-20 years. Don't know if it is true but they make their living evaluating and they said it on national shows. Aren't going to be enough balls to go around at Ga.
I forgot about him, they are going to have a crowded room.  All of them highly rated too, tough problem to have...

alohawg

I'll never consider this crapola music.  :puke:
I actually feel sorry for these kids, they have no idea.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

hogcards

Quote from: TeufelHog on January 08, 2018, 08:59:15 pm
Never seen Bama play a worse half of football outside of Saban's first year.  Jalen Hurts is playing tight and the OC is calling some weird series.  Additionally, the defense inexplicably cannot get off the field on 3rd and loooong.

Would love to be in the locker room to hear the ass chewing Saban is about to deliver.  They are literally giving this game to Georgia.

UGA could just be the better team.  Hurts is not good.  They're going to have to make some changes at QB next season.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

elksnort

Folks, Georgia's defense might not be as good as Alabama's but it's pretty doggone good

grayhawg

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

RaisinHog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 08, 2018, 08:59:24 pm
Frohm is a winner. Eason going to backup at UGA

I thought Eason was Michigan bound?

Edit .. that's the ol miss cat my bad

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: lechon on January 08, 2018, 09:05:47 pm
this halftime music is lame
I started flipping, I guess ive turned into my parents cause i just dont think music today is good.

PonderinHog

AirWarren

Quote from: grayhawg on January 08, 2018, 09:07:57 pm
Halftime show is really stupid.

Trump and the national anthem>Kendrick Lamar garbage.

Please please no more of this crap for halftime shows.

IronHog

Quote from: TeufelHog on January 08, 2018, 08:59:15 pm

This ain't a top Bama team.

They're good but quite flawed
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

buldozer

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 08, 2018, 09:09:07 pm
I thought Eason was Michigan bound?
Really?  I havent heard that, they could use him too.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: grayhawg on January 08, 2018, 09:07:57 pm
Halftime show is really stupid.

It is outside of the stadium. More of an appeal to Atlanta urban population than national championship game atendees (middle age white guys)

Dr. Starcs

What was worse, Bama's offense or this halftime show garbage?

trippigs

RaisinHog

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on January 08, 2018, 09:10:48 pm
Really?  I havent heard that, they could use him too.

Na the ol miss qb idk what I was thinking

buldozer

ronmahony

I kinda expected Bama to play their second string some. JH really didn't do much against Clemson. They had to know Georgia's defense would be better. Reckon Bama will have a new OC next year?
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

RockyMtnHog

"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 08, 2018, 09:10:59 pm
What was worse, Bama's offense or this halftime show garbage?
The band may score later...

Hawgphish

IronHog

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 08:50:43 pm
Chaney called a great half.  Out Bama Bama.

Yep. Said that to the family earlier.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Hogz87

Looks like after tonight, Nick Saban will be a coach we look back on and say he could've had two more national championships if he had a QB who was only, like, 20% better than Jalen Hurts who is just not a very good QB.  He's a great athlete, sure, but he's not a very good QB.

From Tusk Till Dawn

IronHog

Quote from: Hogz87 on January 08, 2018, 09:17:09 pm
Looks like after tonight, Nick Saban will be a coach we look back on and say he could've had two more national championships if he had a QB who was only, like, 20% better than Jalen Hurts who is just not a very good QB.  He's a great athlete, sure, but he's not a very good QB.

Kiffin duped him

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: alohawg on January 08, 2018, 08:53:37 pm
If Saban has the cajones to switch qb's,  the results could be legendary. That Hawaii kid is a better qb.
You think he will get another series?

PonderinHog

Buff

Pigsknuckles

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Atlhogfan1

Saban wishing he had one of those game managers he used to have at qb.  D going to have to score. 

Dawgs were going for the kill on that punt. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Pigsknuckles

elksnort

PonderinHog