Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What would the concession stand serve if we were playing today?

Started by twistitup, January 01, 2018, 11:12:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 01, 2018, 04:34:07 pm
And I took you as being serious. My mistake.

It takes all kinds to make the world go around....the guy can like what he likes, that's not up to me. I'm open minded when it comes to food.

I'm serious - very serious....but never too serious - lighten up jackarse.

Happy New Year.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 01, 2018, 03:15:04 pm
If a hottie knocked on your door and offered you super sex, you'd take the soup ???

What kind of soup?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: twistitup on January 01, 2018, 04:37:31 pm
It takes all kinds to make the world go around....the guy can like what he likes, that's not up to me. I'm open minded when it comes to food.

I'm very serious - you, I'm not so sure.

I was dead serious in my original premise and your quest. Supportive. Maybe you need to re-read? I'm all for better concessions and providing people with food that they actually want to buy. Now unrealistic stuff, obviously not. But good food in the concessions that is reasonably able to be provided? I'm all in. I wasn't kidding when I said that the University needs to think of their ticket buyers as Customers.
Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 01, 2018, 04:41:38 pm
I was dead serious in my original premise and your quest. Supportive. Maybe you need to re-read? I'm all for better concessions and providing people with food that they actually want to buy. Now unrealistic stuff, obviously not. But good food in the concessions that is reasonably able to be provided? I'm all in. I wasn't kidding when I said that the University needs to think of their ticket buyers as Customers.

I'm in...I was just being supportive of the guy's taste buds - maybe not completely realistic, but it's ok. I'm looking forward to pushing for an improved concessions experience. Good food does not not need to be complicated.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 01, 2018, 03:15:04 pm
If a hottie knocked on your door and offered you super sex, you'd take the soup ???

If she spooned it to me....
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

The OTR

Twist you are in my top two or three here when it comes to knowledge about food.  BR is also on my short list of guys who know a little about food.  Wayne, sadly, is not on my list mainly due to his choice in grills but that's another story.

There's some dumb suggestions on this list.  The milk and cornbread post might be the dumbest. 

Get organized and get a poll going and change the world, Twist.  I have confidence you can do it. 

twistitup

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 01, 2018, 07:00:59 pm
Twist you are in my top two or three here when it comes to knowledge about food.  BR is also on my short list of guys who know a little about food.  Wayne, sadly, is not on my list mainly due to his choice in grills but that's another story.

There's some dumb suggestions on this list.  The milk and cornbread post might be the dumbest. 

Get organized and get a poll going and change the world, Twist.  I have confidence you can do it. 

Milk and cornbread is solid food - love it. I don't know if it's a realistic concession stand option...but we are just tossing out ideas.

We don't need a poll - common sense rules the day....put some good grub in the damn concession stands.

Maybe we should get rid of Levy and bring in Brightwater? AR based and backed by big Tyson $$...why not