Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Plane from Knoxville about to land in Fayetteville

Started by 100%Razorback, December 12, 2017, 11:23:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

sowmonella

Entire living Original Cast of Hee Haw stopping at Drake for bathroom break before heading on to Branson. Also stopped in Nashville, Jackson, Memphis, Forest City, Maumelle, Clarksville and Alma.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ricepig

Quote from: hogblitz on December 12, 2017, 01:22:20 pm
Have you heard Chavis is coming?  Or are you basing your opinion based on the schaap tweet?

I don't have an opinion of who is coming, except I'm 99% sure it won't be Venables based off of logic. I've heard that Chavis is interviewing for it, which throws a monkey wrench into the "got his man" theory. I hope we get a good one, I don't have any "sources" on who it will be.

livevanguy

Did anyone check to make sure Bret turned in his keys for the jet? Maybe he stopped in for some BBQ?
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

Squealers

Quote from: BallHog1 on December 12, 2017, 11:43:51 am
Its my aunt Irmabelle. I'm on the way to pick her up. Why is everyone asking about this?

What kind of defense does she run?
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

The NewEra

Quote from: ricepig on December 12, 2017, 01:54:25 pm
I don't have an opinion of who is coming, except I'm 99% sure it won't be Venables based off of logic. I've heard that Chavis is interviewing for it, which throws a monkey wrench into the "got his man" theory. I hope we get a good one, I don't have any "sources" on who it will be.

I'll give you that 99% on logic.  The 1% remaining would have to be a strong friendship with Morris and the challenge of helping turn this program around in the SEC West while being closer to immediate family.  Other than that improbable 1%, I just can't figure out why he would do it.

arsuperhog

Quote from: ricepig on December 12, 2017, 11:36:26 am
It's one that holds 22 seats, maybe their transfers??

1987 CANADAIR LTD CL-600-2B16
Fixed wing multi engine
(22 seats / 2 engines)
OwnerGOODFRIEND AVIATION LLC
KNOXVILLE , TN, US
(Corporation)
[/quote

It's Bob Goodfriend, the founder of now defunct clothing store Goody's. Maybe he's providing insight for the uniform design.

Fan1958

Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

FraggleHog

Well... RF plane is currently in College Station right now... we all know what that means.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 12, 2017, 02:56:02 pm
Well... RF plane is currently in College Station right now... we all know what that means.
flew there from jonesboro, too. maybe Early and the Chief.

http://www.astateredwolves.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209383711

"Most recently, his defensive line helped A-State rank No. 1 in the nation in tackles for loss (9.6 per game) and No. 6 in sacks (3.31 average).  That kind of production led to A-State placing two defensive ends on the First Team All-Sun Belt Conference squad, including league Player of the Year Ja'Von Rolland-Jones.  Just the second defensive player to ever earn the league's highest honor, Rolland-Jones broke the school and Sun Belt Conference records for career sacks during the season.  Fellow defensive end Chris Odom finished the year with 12.5 sacks and signed a free agent contract with the NFL's Atlanta Falcons."
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

thebignasty

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 12, 2017, 02:59:18 pm

I do hope we end up with Brian Early. 

King Kong

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: King Kong on December 12, 2017, 03:01:08 pm
Seems like an odd choice for DC. Going to have to trust the HC on this one
we gots bama ties, tho. since that newstand in 1917...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

searkhogfan

Pig in the Pokey

Snout team

Chavis.  Interviewing tomorrow morning as a formality.  I expect him to be announced tomorrow afternoon or Thursday.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 12, 2017, 02:59:18 pm

http://www.astateredwolves.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209383711

"Most recently, his defensive line helped A-State rank No. 1 in the nation in tackles for loss (9.6 per game) and No. 6 in sacks (3.31 average).  That kind of production led to A-State placing two defensive ends on the First Team All-Sun Belt Conference squad, including league Player of the Year Ja'Von Rolland-Jones.  Just the second defensive player to ever earn the league's highest honor, Rolland-Jones broke the school and Sun Belt Conference records for career sacks during the season.  Fellow defensive end Chris Odom finished the year with 12.5 sacks and signed a free agent contract with the NFL's Atlanta Falcons."

Sounds like they were in J'Boro recruiting...

Per Dudley Dawson, "Arkansas offensive line commitment Noah Gatlin, 6-7, 300 of Jonesboro hosted offensive line coach Dustin Fry for an in-home visit Monday night. Coach Chad Morris, OC Joe Craddock, Barry Lunney Jr and Fry visited the high school in the morning."

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: King Kong on December 12, 2017, 03:01:08 pm
Seems like an odd choice for DC. Going to have to trust the HC on this one

Anyone seen him at meetings? Does he like to get up and put his hands on people or does he stand about 10 yards away from people?

smb

Its my aunt Irmabelle. I'm on the way to pick her up. Why is everyone asking about this?
I love this. If you don't think this was funny you need to get the hell outta here.
GeorgiaHOG

Tiny Rick

N89UA is on it's way back to Drake field from Birmingham, AL.   ???

wachhog

Probably some poultry professor come to exchange notes.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Tiny Rick on December 12, 2017, 03:36:23 pm

That's the BOT's Turbo Prop plane... SEC offices are in Birmingham... I wouldn't think that has anything to do with the coaching search

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: sowmonella on December 12, 2017, 01:54:01 pm
Entire living Original Cast of Hee Haw stopping at Drake for bathroom break before heading on to Branson. Also stopped in Nashville, Jackson, Memphis, Forest City, Maumelle, Clarksville and Alma.

More potty stops. When you get that old it's hard to hold it in that long...................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

King Kong

NoogaHog

Quote from: King Kong on December 12, 2017, 03:52:37 pm
David Reeves UAB DC. His defense didn't give up a TD in all of 2016

0 rushing yards, 0 complete passes on his defense that year. Sign him up!
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

ricepig

Quote from: factchecker on December 12, 2017, 01:41:54 pm
https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com/map?icao=A4D38A&date=2017-12-12

Stepp is doing an in-home with Jaqualyn Crawford today/tonight, the closes airport to Rockdale is College Station. They may be piggy backing, but they are seeing the player.

slappy

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: NoogaHog on December 12, 2017, 11:29:44 am
Jimmy's comin' to lay his Midas touch on the Hill like he has at UT and the Cleveland Browns!!

WE'RE GETTING A PILOT!

Rudy Baylor

it's Jack Sells

he's brokering a deal to get us Ron Zook as special teams coach

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: slappy on December 12, 2017, 04:47:47 pm
Hey! Aunt Irmabelle is a saint!
Great!  Now everybody start some stats research on how good New Orleans defense was this year.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on December 12, 2017, 05:08:14 pm
Great!  Now everybody start some stats research on how good New Orleans defense was this year.

Nice. I wish I'd thought of that.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

TennesseeRaz

Quote from: Birminghog on December 12, 2017, 01:00:20 pm
You have to go up on Sand Mountain for that.
http://www.encyclopediaofalabama.org/article/h-1667

I actually had a student from Sand Mtn.  Brilliant, but you wouldn't know it from the accent.  He now works in military intelligence.  (Cue the jokes.)

reddogjcss

I know folks talking about what teams scored against Chais lately but football has changed!  There is higher scoring nation wide. If he is hired here I'll give him my full support until he proves he can't do the job. His age comes with wisdom and his name will be a good recruiting.
Just saying he's lot better then 90% of D.C. Out there. In other words we could do a lot damn worse and not a bunch better.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: Tiny Rick on December 12, 2017, 03:36:23 pm
making a run at Harold Joiner perhaps?? Doubtful, but we don't have a RB committed anymore 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: NoogaHog on December 12, 2017, 03:56:32 pm
0 rushing yards, 0 complete passes on his defense that year. Sign him up!

LOL..! Did they give him the job after the first OT of the last game of the year..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

farmhawg

Pics?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on December 12, 2017, 07:28:42 pm
It's Phil
lol no its not

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ncaaf/asu/2017/12/12/asu-football-defensive-coordinator-phil-bennett-leaving/945298001/

"Phil Bennett is not returning after one season at ASU, a decision he announced after practice Tuesday. The 62-year-old is leaving for personal reasons, including health issues, although he was welcome to return under new head coach Herm Edwards. "
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PearlHarbor

Quote from: ricepig on December 12, 2017, 11:36:26 am
It's one that holds 22 seats, maybe their transfers??

1987 CANADAIR LTD CL-600-2B16
Fixed wing multi engine
(22 seats / 2 engines)
OwnerGOODFRIEND AVIATION LLC
KNOXVILLE , TN, US
(Corporation)

Bob Goodfriend owned/operated Goody's clothing stores.

oldfart

Quote from: elksnort on December 12, 2017, 12:31:42 pm
A good friend of mine has lived in the Gadsden, Hokes Bluff area for years now. When he first got there, he told me the locals would say "kiss my ice" meaning "kiss my a$$".

Anyway, some fine folks over there I am sure. Additionally, if you get rural enough you might be able to participate in some snake handling, is it's your thing.
grew up in rural east tenn was dating a cute girl till i went with her to her church and found snakes ready to play with....decided then that she wasnt that cute...

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: oldfart on December 12, 2017, 08:39:18 pm
grew up in rural east tenn was dating a cute girl till i went with her to her church and found snakes ready to play with....decided then that she wasnt that cute...

I be like:

This is my non-signature signature.

Justagp

+1 lol

Justagp

WorfHog

Quote from: oldfart on December 12, 2017, 08:39:18 pm

I only dated girls interested in handling snakes.  ;)

pumphog

Hogvillage Idiot

"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp