Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delph resemblance

Started by Fharis515, December 09, 2017, 06:06:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fharis515

D Hall looks like Marvin Delph to me. Anybody else notice this? Hope he starts to play like him too.

Cinco de Hogo

JHicks3636

I still remember when Delph was on the cover of Sports Illustrated captioned as the best pure shooter in the nation.

justmaybe

Best comment in sports illustrated "55 % shooter from anywhere in the Ozarks"

Snout team

I agree.  Hall  could be his brother
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on December 09, 2017, 06:50:00 pm
Jones plays like him...

Funny . . . watching the game tonight with my normal group (in Dallas), I commented that CJ was the best pure shooter we have had since Delph.

hoghappy

Delphi is still my favorite basketball player from here.

pigture perfect

Mine too HH. He could hit from anywhere.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

fieldturf

Wish MA would leave em in the game longer, seems he pulls them out for the 1st mistake.  Now if Beard does something wrong he doesn't come out.  I think Beard is getting to many minutes......

WBOBO

He's not Delph yet.  I would love to see Marvin in both corners though.
But C J is rapidly getting there.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: hoghappy on December 09, 2017, 10:26:44 pm
Delphi is still my favorite basketball player from here.

Had the privilege of working with Marvin for awhile years ago, he is a genuinely good person. 

Dominicanhog

Quote from: fieldturf on December 09, 2017, 11:34:20 pm
Wish MA would leave em in the game longer, seems he pulls them out for the 1st mistake.  Now if Beard does something wrong he doesn't come out.  I think Beard is getting to many minutes......

I trust Mike, he knows what he's doing.. he's going to live or die with his seniors.. He believes they are the one's that win when the pressure goes up...

I do see similarities with Marvin and CJ.. nice height on the jumper.. Delph got up in the air to shoot his jumper..

hobhog