Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (6-2, 0-0 SEC) vs Minnesota (8-2, 0-0 B1G)

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 09, 2017, 05:33:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Snout team

Hogs looking good.  Gotta start covering the three point shooter though
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

HawgHeadCheese

Nickle-Pig

Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dudeman

This game feels like old times. Long passes to beat the defense. Awesome start to this game.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HawgHeadCheese

Daryl Macon looks like he is accepting the position as lead guard.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

On pace for 120.  Minnesota can't play this tempo tonight.   I know it's their thing too but it's the wrong night and place. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

Dayuum, if Jones had made that, the roof would have probably came off

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

HawgHeadCheese

40MINSOFHELL

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Cracker

I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

hawgball40

Gafford is some talent. Wow. We are some lucky fans to get to see this lol

From Tusk Till Dawn

I was just thinking the three ball is going to give gafford some opportunities, that was a monster move!

Hawgphish

rzrbackramsfan

Hoggish1

Quote from: hawgball40 on December 09, 2017, 06:12:51 pm
Gafford is some talent. Wow. We are some lucky fans to get to see this lol

I love that kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

New FB coach talking.  I'm interested.  We need him to work out.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Kneph13

There is no Political Correctness in war

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cracker

I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

40MINSOFHELL

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on December 09, 2017, 06:17:13 pm
Beard with a nice floater
41-30 Hogs

You are a wizard on a keyboard as you type it faster than I see what happened.  Good job!