Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morris is winning the Twitterverse!

Started by livevanguy, December 08, 2017, 09:15:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Dirty on December 08, 2017, 01:15:04 pm
PIP, get over it! Go Trump and Morris!
not my rules, forum rules. I could sit here and bash trump all day. If this is allowed  (politics in MMQB), ya'll better get ready for a tsunami of memes..... Careful what you ask for.

This is supposed to be about Morris on Twitter.

Morris is a twitter God already; he puts Bert to shame.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Dirty

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 01:15:57 pm

This is my last comment about this so called "Political Stuff".  I live in Alabama and I am voting for Judge Roy Moore!  I bet that really pisses you off!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Dirty on December 08, 2017, 01:18:35 pm
This is my last comment about this so called "Political Stuff".  I live in Alabama and I am voting for Judge Roy Moore!  I bet that really pisses you off!
thanks for the admission. i hope you dont have any daughters....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hawgwash

I hate Trump but I loved the hat.  It's not politics, it's humor.

leroyhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 01:20:12 pm
thanks for the admission. i hope you dont have any daughters....
Alabama might know football but Roy should be in Jail.
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

AHorseWithNoName

"A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger than a man on foot." — John Steinbeck

hawginbigd1

Quote from: d3maybe on December 08, 2017, 11:14:52 am
This is NOT the way to keep politics out of the forum... If that is your opinion, keeping it to your damn self is the best way to do that.
That is not an opinion, you could probably get 2 to 1 odds that he lied about something while I was posting this. Just saying.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 08, 2017, 02:45:47 pm
That is not an opinion, you could probably get 2 to 1 odds that he lied about something while I was posting this. Just saying.
i LIED about something?

You, sir, step your ass out side....

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 01:12:43 pm

why you knuckledraggers gotta ruin everything with your stupid politics. This is supposed to be a politics free zone. Keep that propaganda out of here. Otherwise it'll turn all rapey and roy moore, grab em in the *ussy and all that. JUST STOP.
Looks like it just did. Thanks for ushering it in.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 02:51:35 pm
i LIED about something?

You, sir, step your ass out side....

Bad post maybe I was talkin bout your boy in the WH

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: d3maybe on December 08, 2017, 09:27:21 am
To say he is high energy is a bit of an understatement... THIS was pretty funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1THM7d9x6a4

Sorry if somebody has already posted that.
The white board had FINKLE IS IENHORN.  Good stuff.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

hogcards

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 10:38:50 am
way to make half of us throw up in our mouths.

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THIS FORUM. Nobody wants to hear that crap, especially associating the Hogs with that terrible, lying sack of darn.

#PoliticsFreeZonePlease for the love of God.

Commonality-both Trump and the Hogs are now "winning".

Deal with it.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 08, 2017, 02:57:21 pm
Bad post maybe I was talkin bout your boy in the WH
ahhh, okay, in that case carry on. That dude is a pathological liar. And Im an idiot. my bad, sir.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogcards on December 08, 2017, 03:00:56 pm
Commonality-both Trump and the Hogs are now "winning".

Deal with it.
"deal with it" huh? Deal with you just ruining threads by bringing politics into them? You gonna get yourself bant with that attitude (or all of us), because it is AGAINST forum RULES. But you trumptards dont care about rules, huh.

hogcards

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:02:56 pm
"deal with it" huh? Deal with you just ruining threads by bringing politics into them? You gonna get yourself bant with that attitude (or all of us), because it is AGAINST forum RULES. But you trumptards dont care about rules, huh.

Winning

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogcards on December 08, 2017, 03:08:03 pm
Winning

thats actually much better. at least it is actually arkansas related and not a divisive thing like that made-in-china hat is. This I have no problem with.

hogcards

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:11:03 pm
thats actually much better. at least it is actually arkansas related and not a divisive thing like that made-in-china hat is. This I have no problem with.

I liken winning with both Chad and whoever wins elections!

MAGA!

Make Arkansas Great Again!

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogcards on December 08, 2017, 03:13:00 pm
I liken winning with both Chad and whoever wins elections!

MAGA!

Make Arkansas Great Again!
then it'd be better if he was more like the "Change" Obama brought. I want back to back titles, not one hit wonders.

hogcards

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:18:39 pm
then it'd be better if he was more like the "Change" Obama brought. I want back to back titles, not one hit wonders.

Pocket change?   ;)

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

AirWarren

It's ok PIP. Don't get down on yourself. I think I found you.

Not a conservative!!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AP85 on December 08, 2017, 03:25:54 pm
It's ok PIP. Don't get down on yourself. I think I found you.

Not a conservative!!!!
nope. this is me. I grew up in Varner. i aint no cryin ass beetch. Nor am I a sheep belonging to a "party". You people need to think for yourselves.

Hog N Bama

That's a real shame.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:29:15 pm
nope. this is me. I grew up in Varner. i aint no cryin ass beetch. Nor am I a sheep belonging to a "party". You people need to think for yourselves.

Varner... as in Varner Unit?
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 08, 2017, 03:32:01 pm
Varner... as in Varner Unit?
yeah. aka Gladiator School. Just lettin dude know so he dont act dumb at a Hogville tailgate or somethin.
Postin pics of that unisex dude crying like a beetch and put my name on it, smh. dude is too much. he always quotes my posts talking crap.

hogcards

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:29:15 pm

Lose some weight and get your nipples fixed.  They appear to pointing downward.

Peace out.  I'm grilling tonight.

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Hog N Bama

Quote from: leroyhawg on December 08, 2017, 02:34:55 pm
Alabama might know football but Roy should be in Jail.
I need a t-shirt and bumper sticker that says "i'm not from Alabama"

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogcards on December 08, 2017, 03:35:15 pm
Lose some weight and get your nipples fixed.  They appear to pointing downward.

Peace out.  I'm grilling tonight.
LMAO. touche, lol wow. never had a dude bone on my nips before, but you have a point.

Pig in the Pokey

hawginbigd1

Yep can't pass on supporting a good child molester. Good to hear from the morally bankrupt.

livevanguy

Geez, here I thought I started a nice friendly thread to highlight how awesome our new coach was at using social media, but no. Some people just can't leave well enough alone. I turn to Hogville to talk about one thing - the Razorbacks! Mods, please feel free to trash this post.

Sincerely
-OP
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

RazorPiggie

Way to ruin a good thread guys. Great job.

runninghog

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 08, 2017, 10:59:04 am
Loved the Ace Ventura reference... FINKLE IS EINHORN

Hilarious.  I also saw this and immediately wished I'd have had this play at my disposal on Techmo Super Bowl when I was a kid.

Mjs84

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:33:16 pm
yeah. aka Gladiator School. Just lettin dude know so he dont act dumb at a Hogville tailgate or somethin.
Postin pics of that unisex dude crying like a beetch and put my name on it, smh. dude is too much. he always quotes my posts talking crap.

Dang dude... You should have stopped yourself. SMH
Live and let live...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

SquealOrNoSqueal

Nazis, child molesters and [CENSORED] grabbers - the grand old party!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Mjs84

Lol..Now, somebody really wet the bed this time!  I won't say any names since you are stirred up enough as it is, but you know who you are.  My advice, chill and focus on football.  That's why we are here.  Not to get our butts chapped.  Moving on!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: rzrbk4life on December 08, 2017, 05:14:28 pm
Well this escalated quickly

PIP is logging into to his troll army accounts. The same yes men he built to pump Norvell. Watch out for an onslaught of leftist propaganda...

EastTNHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 10:38:50 am
way to make half of us throw up in our mouths.

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THIS FORUM. Nobody wants to hear that crap, especially associating the Hogs with that terrible, lying sack of darn.

#PoliticsFreeZonePlease for the love of God.
Quick! Get the man to a safe space!!

Mjs84

ChitownHawg

Quote from: d3maybe on December 08, 2017, 09:27:21 am
To say he is high energy is a bit of an understatement... THIS was pretty funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1THM7d9x6a4

Sorry if somebody has already posted that.

Now that video needs it's own thread and pinned. Very funny.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Mjs84

Very excited about CCM and the future of our Razorback football team!

HogBreath

Quote from: Tyro3 on December 08, 2017, 10:41:11 am
Relax, I thought it was funny, you need a sense of humor.
Yeah, exactly Pokey, waaaay over reacting here, bro.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:11:03 pm

I'm sorry, friend, but if the picture of that Make Arkansas Great Again hat offended you, you have issues.  Please go see a psychologist.  Hope you get some help!  Love you!

Pig in the Pokey

Keep going, guys. I want ALL the nazi to self identify. Please, continue....

Mjs84

Quote from: Farmer Hogget on December 08, 2017, 05:38:01 pm
I'm sorry, friend, but if the picture of that Make Arkansas Great Again hat offended you, you have issues.  Please go see a psychologist.  Hope you get some help!  Love you!

SquealOrNoSqueal

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 05:47:44 pm
Keep going, guys. I want ALL the nazi to self identify. Please, continue....
Totally agree. Not sure if completely brainwashed or just stupid.