Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If anything went right yesterday,

Started by Adam Stokes, December 03, 2017, 12:20:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Stokes

It was our SOS. Had 11 opponents playing and they were only supposed to go 6.65-3.35. They went 10-1 on the day, so even sitting with 2 losses our RPI is still sitting pretty at #15. I'll reiterate again that going 9-4 is equally as strong as our 11-2 was last season with this schedule, and we'll likely finish 10-3. So unless you were highly disappointed with last seasons non-con results, you don't really have reason to be losing your stuff right now.

hobhog

Like they said on TV yesterday- "it was a good loss". Yea!

BDSCT51

Well.............we didn't hear anything about the rivers in the Houston area. Nor how big the national forests are in Texass. I'd say compared to our Portland trip those went right.

I'm still on board in a big way with this team. I figured we would take some lumps in December but once SEC play gets rocking, watch out! I think we've won one we shouldn't have (OU) and lost one we shouldn't have (Houston) so far. I'm OK with how it's going so far.
Bleeding Razorback Red

WorfHog

We'll be fine and the Mike will have this team playing better this week. Team needs a workmanlike humble attitude.