Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow I didn't see the game today..what happened?

Started by checkraiser88, December 02, 2017, 10:17:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Is this how Uconn felt when they lost to us? Gross!

JONAS

Couldn't make shots, turned the ball over, and Houston couldn't miss.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Breems

I saw some excellent points made by Breems in another thread:

Quote from: Breems on December 02, 2017, 09:07:02 pm
They started red hot and never cooled off. We started ice cold and never heated up. Eventually that leads to terrible defense and shot selection. Our lack of low post offense will kill us in games like this. No easy answers to stop the bleeding.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

BannerMountainMan

Movement without the Ball was non existent too which CMA has to work on also
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2017, 10:31:23 pm
Movement without the Ball was non existent too which CMA has to work on also

This. Lack of energy on offense and no perimeter defense on the other end.

They didnt play smart defensively either. Left their best shooters open multiple times, even after getting burned.

TheRazorback500

I've been out of pocket today, also and DAMN! WTH happened? Who is this Devin Davis we allowed to go off on us? This is really disappointing to hear about. I thought we had a better team than this. Trey Thompson produced NOTHING! A freaking SENIOR! It's going to take awhile to get over this. AAUGGH!
Do you wanna get Rocked?

BadHog

Houston is evidently an excellent shooting team. Or was it just us not doing jack on the defensive side of the ball! They shot with amazing confidence. We needed Bill Walton tonight to take the edge off this embarrassing loss.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

hawginbigd1

Macon and Barford were crap tonight, seemed to be disinterested altogether and we got boat raced by a better team, at least they looked faster and stronger than us

hogginbama

Came out unprepared, lack of effort and looked like they quit.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

alohawg

Quote from: BadHog on December 03, 2017, 12:03:47 am
Houston is evidently an excellent shooting team. Or was it just us not doing jack on the defensive side of the ball! They shot with amazing confidence. We needed Bill Walton tonight to take the edge off this embarrassing loss.

They had guys throwing up off balance Curry range rainbows, sometimes with hands in face, that appeared to drop out of the sky and right thru the net the entire game.
I'm sure it was their highest % of the year, otherwise they'd be winning their previous games by 50 instead of 68-66 over Liberty, freaking Liberty......

Edit: here ya' go.....

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc