Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got a question?

Started by BannerMountainMan, December 02, 2017, 07:50:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

How does every announcer we have and everybody outside of the fan base say we have one of the most respected and best coaches in the Country and he wins everywhere but then on here he is the worst coach they have ever seen?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Roy Bacon

Bill Walton said he was one of the best , so it must be true. right ?  ;)

Just say no to the forward facing Hog !

TNhawgfan

Announcers had nothing but great things to say about bielema too. It's part of what they do
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

3kgthog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2017, 07:50:29 pm
How does every announcer we have and everybody outside of the fan base say we have one of the most respected and best coaches in the Country and he wins everywhere but then on here he is the worst coach they have ever seen?

He's seen that way by some because of games like tonight.

oldbooniehog

I am NOT a Mike Anderson hater.

I don't care who coaches the Hogs, so long as they are a winner, and a ranked team, and an NCAA lock every year.

But tonight vs Houston just shows that those who say "The Hogs ARE BACK!" might want to hold off just a little.

Arkansas is not ranked, because they don't deserve to be.

If they make the NCAA, they will once again be a low seed, with an early out.

That's where Arkansas hoops is now.

Like it is

You may be right .... You may be wrong ..
BUT ..... it's no worse than that poor example of a football at Razorback Stadium !!! If they're that bad, make sure u don't attend or watch another game ... Be ok with you ?

oldbooniehog

Hog football and basketball have both been solidly second-rate for at least 20 years.

No sign of it changing, either.

Haven't you noticed?

Even Petrino's Best Team Ever finished 3rd in the SEC West!

This is what being a Hog fan has meant since about 1996 or so.

Like it is

If you firmly believe that , why must continue to post on this board ? Move on to another program u can only look at the negative. I'm sure u feel much better every time u press post on this