Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boys I think we’re gonna be okay

Started by The OTR, November 30, 2017, 09:55:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

And for now that's all you need to know. 

Got us a good AD today.  From what I'm hearing we have options a, b, and c locked down as well. 

We all know what needs to happen to get us option A. But if it doesn't options B and C aren't going to be bad at all. 

Get a good night's sleep.  You boys have earned it.  Let me put on a pot of coffee and monitor this thing through the night for you.

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 30, 2017, 09:55:52 pm

Got us a good AD today.  From what I'm hearing we have options a, b, and c locked down as well. 

We all know what needs to happen to get us option A. But if it doesn't options B and C aren't going to be bad at all. 

Get a good night's sleep.  You boys have earned it.  Let me put on a pot of coffee and monitor this thing through the night for you.

Please remind me who options a, b and c are?
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

HogPharmer

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on November 30, 2017, 09:57:46 pm

Saban, Butch Jones, and Gruden.

Where the hell you been?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

rljjr

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 09:58:25 pm

Where the hell you been?

I think the options are a) Gus, b) Norvell, c) ?

BR

preach on Brother
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on November 30, 2017, 09:59:52 pm
I think the options are a) Gus, b) Norvell, c) ?

Either Kiffin or Leach depending on who you ask.
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

BR

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 10:00:49 pm
BR shouldn't you be smoking a brisket or something?
Made Smoked Turkey noodle soup tonight... Have a golf tournament all weekend, so no smoker this weekend
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Arkansas Fan

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

The OTR

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on November 30, 2017, 09:57:46 pm

That, sir, is above your pay grade.  Hate to be that way. 

Just sit back and let us work through this process.  You will find out in due time.  For now just trust things are being handled. 

PigInTheHole

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 09:58:25 pm

Where the hell you been?

I'm ok with Saban and Gruden

If we hire Butch Jones I'm going full blown UT
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

Paulsooie

If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

20hog11

HogPharmer

Tony Perkis

Is every little thing...going to be alright?

Jackson_64

Appreciate your updates. Hope the force is strong with you on this.
Lane Kiffin.

And it is way closer to happening then you think.

Way closer.

PRJ

HogPharmer

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 30, 2017, 10:07:46 pm
Is every little thing...going to be alright?

Don't worry.....

....about a thing

SchrodingersHog

Gregg is hardly a home run hire.  If the new coach is of the same caliber, we're screwed.  We will get two compromise hires, coach and AD.  In a few years, we will have to do it all over again.  With all the drama and expense.  We might as well join the Sunbelt and be done with it.

JONAS

Paulsooie

TN HOG

Play like a Champion!

Hollywood870

November 30, 2017, 10:12:45 pm #24 Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:26:10 pm by Hollywood870
Quote from: SchrodingersHog on November 30, 2017, 10:10:06 pm
Gregg is hardly a home run hire.  If the new coach is of the same caliber, we're screwed.  We will get two compromise hires, coach and AD.  In a few years, we will have to do it all over again.  With all the drama and expense.  We might as well join the Sunbelt and be done with it.
Well shucks, I guess you're right.

Hollywood870

Chad Morris. Don't forget about him you guys.

cjack

That's exactly what I heard too.  Called all of my sources one more time tonight or they called me. I can't remember. What I do know is that our coach will be hired soon. When he is, I'll be sure to tell you that he was the name I knew all along. Tomorrow, when the new AD is announced, or I should say if, it'll be who I was told too.  Can't tell you names now because I don't know anything, oops I mean I was sworn to secrecy, but when a formal announcement is made I told you so.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

HogPharmer

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 30, 2017, 10:04:16 pm
That, sir, is above your pay grade.  Hate to be that way. 

Just sit back and let us work through this process.  You will find out in due time.  For now just trust things are being handled. 

I would say that it is above all of our pay grades.

HogPharmer

LawyerHog50

"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

RockyMtnHog

I do not doubt that Skandar knows his stuff.  There are too many people that rely on his knowledge.  If I insulted anyone then I apologize.  It has been a long week and it will be a long 72 hours.

jrulz83

I'm glad that Skandar is here to guide us through these perilous times.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

HogPharmer

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on November 30, 2017, 10:25:11 pm
I do not doubt that Skandar knows his stuff.  There are too many people that rely on his knowledge.  If I insulted anyone then I apologize.  It has been a long week and it will be a long 72 hours.

Lol you didn't offend anyone. You truly don't know Skandar.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Thanks, Skandar "Steady Hand" Jackson.

With you keeping vigil over the whole process, I'm going to get some of that good REM sleep tonight.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Good thing you came to your darned senses. You were about to get what you had coming.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 10:26:01 pm
Lol you didn't offend anyone. You truly don't know Skandar.

No I do not.  PM me who he is.

Hawg Life

It's not going to be 72 hours.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

checkraiser88

You're saying I'm going to win the prize on Randy Rainwaters show? I said Gus at 3 AM on 12-1

Paulsooie

Read some of his Pillowhead stuff, but don't remember that many people from the last search.  I think it was on Hawg Lounge anyway 😳 did I violate basic post code?

HogPharmer

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 30, 2017, 10:36:12 pm
You're saying I'm going to win the prize on Randy Rainwaters show? I said Gus at 3 AM on 12-1

We're gonna know if you win or lose before any other submissions.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 30, 2017, 10:36:12 pm
Does November have 30 or 31 days?

HogPharmer

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Tony Perkis

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 10:39:29 pm
31 as far as you know
Nope. Just checked. 30 this year. Must not be a leap year.

HogPharmer

USChog

Yeah Arkansas has every option on lock down, that seems realistic.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Hollywood870 on November 30, 2017, 10:13:44 pm
Chad Morris. Don't forget about him you guys.

How can I? He haunts me like Freddy Krueger in my dreams

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: SchrodingersHog on November 30, 2017, 10:10:06 pm
GREGG?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang