Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bill Walton Thread(Uconn game)

Started by checkraiser88, November 26, 2017, 02:44:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

N HOG

There is only one word to describe his performance yesterday - absurd.

Some of that routine is okay to a point, but that was way over the top.

hoglady

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 27, 2017, 03:45:23 pm
How many on here love Mike Leach but hate Bill Walton?

I like them both.
Would have preferred he paid a little more attention to the game yesterday - it was over the top even for Walton.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hog.goblin

hview

You got to kidding right....we discovered that 66% of the state of Oregon is public land.

kaptainkory

Quote from: hview on November 27, 2017, 08:43:07 pm
You got to kidding right....we discovered that 66% of the state of Oregon is public land.

Yes, but what percentage of his commentary had anything even remotely to do with the actual game? ...I'm thinking easily less than 20%.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Big Nasty 34

Walton is absolutely ridiculous and would most definitely be a nuisance in a tight game.

I would guess that he actually has an extremely high IQ, though.  He's a grown-up hippy but still very intelligent. I mean all the stupid stuff he was saying was true when they fact-checked him. Pretty incredible what kind of memory he has.

That being said, I can't stand him as a commentator lol.