Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Early.

Started by razorback1829, November 25, 2017, 12:38:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback1829

We'll get better and they'll get batter. We're better with Gafford in the floor mistakes and all. Need Gabe O out there with his length. DT is overrated. We'll be just fine. Still think elite 8 team.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: razorback1829 on November 25, 2017, 12:38:08 am
We'll get better and they'll get batter. We're better with Gafford in the floor mistakes and all. Need Gabe O out there with his length. DT is overrated. We'll be just fine. Still think elite 8 team.

No worries...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: razorback1829 on November 25, 2017, 12:38:08 am
I don't know bout elite 8. I do agree Gafford needs to be on the floor a lot more if Macon and Barford are off then we will struggle. Think we are 4th or 5th in SEc Fla and A&M are 2 best I have watched so far this year.

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on November 25, 2017, 09:46:44 am
I don't know bout elite 8. I do agree Gafford needs to be on the floor a lot more if Macon and Barford are off then we will struggle. Think we are 4th or 5th in SEc Fla and A&M are 2 best I have watched so far this year.
I know you might laugh but I really see us finishing 2nd behind Florida in the SEC. I think A&M will finish 3rd. We are a great match up for A&M. They don't have many capable ball handlers, Hogg is a great shooter but struggles with on ball pressure, Trey Thompson did a great Job guarding Davis last year, and Bailey and Williams were HS rivalries so there's some familiarity there.

razorbackchamps94

Also would like to see Hall play a little more

WorfHog

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on November 25, 2017, 01:49:12 pm
I know you might laugh but I really see us finishing 2nd behind Florida in the SEC. I think A&M will finish 3rd. We are a great match up for A&M. They don't have many capable ball handlers, Hogg is a great shooter but struggles with on ball pressure, Trey Thompson did a great Job guarding Davis last year, and Bailey and Williams were HS rivalries so there's some familiarity there.

The SEC is going to be murderers row. UK, Florida, A&M, Alabama and Missouri are right there with us. It'll be interesting to see how things shake out.